PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Time

grounded
11-29-2008, 05:30 AM
What ever became of tiger time?

Tom

ritchiem
11-29-2008, 09:21 AM
I know they were getting hit with some bad publicity. But I visited their website and they look like they are still up and running. I was reading some really good and some really bad articles covering the company this morning.

quickcleanlawn
11-29-2008, 11:24 AM
Steve,
do you know how to contact him maybe you can get him back on the forum, to tell us his story.

Steve
11-29-2008, 01:42 PM
Steve,
do you know how to contact him maybe you can get him back on the forum, to tell us his story.

I've tried, I don't know what his status is now.

He still hands down owns the title for most media attention by a lawn care business ever! :)

Does anyone have any reflections on all that?

quickcleanlawn
11-29-2008, 05:54 PM
I've tried, I don't know what his status is now.

He still hands down owns the title for most media attention by a lawn care business ever! :)

Does anyone have any reflections on all that?

Oh I totally agree,
I think his problem was that he was in a small town. If he did that somewhere like vegas, I think he would have had a different outcome. what about you?

Steve
11-29-2008, 07:28 PM
That is a good point. Even if after all that media attention happened, I bet he could have dropped the bikini part of it and still gotten a lot of business.

Can you imagine how much attention that was? If you had one simple article written about you, you could probably gain a lot of new public awareness.

I think there are plenty of success stories where someone was thrust into the spotlight for something and then able to transfer that attention to a new area and continue onwards.