PDA

View Full Version : help please

d4n3lu
11-25-2008, 03:48 PM
Hi my name is Dan, I have a quick question can anyone tell me how can I aproach my existing customers to recomand me. I do a grat job they call me and tell me that all the time. But how can I ask them if they would recomand me with out me looking desperate.

Thanks in advance,

Dan

Steve
11-25-2008, 03:51 PM
Hi Dan,

Good question. Check out the free letter section. I think there is a referral letter you can send out and then include some business cards with the letter. Also make sure you give business cards out to your current customer base and ask them to hand them out to their friends and family. There is nothing wrong with letting your customers know you are looking for referrals.

Also check out my blog here, http://lawnchat.com/?cat=47
I did a search for referrals on it.

What kinds of things have you been thinking of doing?

d4n3lu
11-25-2008, 03:56 PM
Hi Steve thanks for the quick response, Thats exactly what I was thinking but i didn't want to look desperate... if you know what i mean...

d4n3lu
11-25-2008, 04:02 PM
Steve, is there any way I can use any of the website templates in this forum to create my own website?

Thanks,

Dan

Steve
11-25-2008, 04:03 PM
Yea, download the web template and use it.

Let me know how your referral strategy works and your website.

d4n3lu
11-25-2008, 04:14 PM
Steve me again.. Sorry to bother you this much, but can you help me come up with a good flayer for my companny?

Thanks,

Dan

Steve
11-25-2008, 04:19 PM
Well, I would say look in the free flyer section and see which one catches your eye. You can then download it and edit it as needed.

What services are you going to be promoting now?

d4n3lu
11-25-2008, 04:26 PM
The services i will be providing in spring cuse now is winter and I dont do any snow this year.

The services are:
Compleate landscaping
Lawn maintance
mulching
shrubs & hedge trimming

Steve
11-25-2008, 04:48 PM
Those are some good service to promote! Show us what you come up with in your flyer!