PDA

View Full Version : Free Template (Want Feedback)

EatingEmoKids
11-17-2008, 09:30 PM
Hi guys, I have not been around here lately but this past week I have been reading on the forums and have thought about offering my design services again and also giving away some free templates to those who want them.

Basically this is one of the designs I was thinking of giving away for free use. I wanted to get feedback from you guys on what you like and if there was anything that could use improvement.

http://www.buddystyles.com/template1/index.html
I still have to purchase the rights to some of the photos.

Hope you like it. I will provide a download link once I get some feedback.

justin_time
11-17-2008, 10:05 PM
I really like your rollover links, their so nice :)

lawnindustryconsultants.com
11-17-2008, 11:24 PM
Like it. Lets see some more work?

EatingEmoKids
11-18-2008, 12:45 AM
I really like your rollover links, their so nice :)

Thanks, they gave me a little bit of a problem working in both firefox and internet explorer but they seems to work fine in both right now.

Like it. Lets see some more work?

Sure thing :) I'll be working on a few more free templates to show off some work. Hopefully people will like them enough to get a custom one made that includes SEO, hosting and flash.

Steve
11-18-2008, 11:40 AM
Oh heck yea I like that! Did you figure out the code for the newsletter part? That is sweet!

I'd love to know how you did that.

ritchiem
11-18-2008, 11:40 AM
Looking good...keep it up!

gatewayuser
12-12-2008, 09:41 PM
I like it!

grounded
12-21-2008, 09:19 AM
I like the template a lot and was wondering when you will post it for download?

This is one of the cleanest web-templates I have come across and would love to use it!

Thanks!

Tom

EatingEmoKids
12-23-2008, 06:45 PM
Hi Tom, Thanks for your input. I've been so busy lately with christmas that I havnt had time to get this template and some others finished.. I'll try to get this one ready for christmas and post it up asap for you guys to download.