PDA

View Full Version : Hello

promow9
11-14-2008, 09:10 AM
Hey everyone!
My name is Jackie and I work at a landscaping business around sterling, va. I just decided to give this a try to see if there is any templates or anything that is useful on here.

Thanks.

lawnindustryconsultants.com
11-14-2008, 09:17 AM
Welcome.

This site has everything you need if you can not find just ask someone here will help you.

www.lawnindustryconsultants.com

Team Gopher
11-17-2008, 07:31 AM
Hi Jackie,

Welcome to our forum!

What kinds of things do you do with the lawn care company you work at?

ritchiem
11-17-2008, 09:19 AM
Hey everyone!
My name is Jackie and I work at a landscaping business around sterling, va. I just decided to give this a try to see if there is any templates or anything that is useful on here.

Thanks.

Welcome to the forums Jackie. I did the same thing you are doing about 5 years ago now. There is everything here from great marketing materials to fantastic conversations regarding every aspect of the green industry.

mhoward92
11-17-2008, 12:43 PM
I Just Decided To Give This A Try To See If There Is Any Templates Or Anything That Is Useful On Here.

There Are Tons!

promow9
11-18-2008, 09:14 AM
I am the marketing coordinator at Pro-Mow in Sterling, VA.

I was really looking for a template or ideas to send to Property Management Companies. If anyone has ANY ideas or anything, it would be great! I started out as an Admin Assistant and somehow I became the marketing coordinator, so I am new at it! (=

Steve
11-18-2008, 11:30 AM
I was really looking for a template or ideas to send to Property Management Companies.

At the top of the screen there are a bunch of templates. I would look in the letter section. There are a couple of letter there that you can send to property managers.

What is your plan of attack with them? Are you going to be visiting them or sending out letters or a mixture of both? Did anyone there give you a direction of what they want done now that you are in this position?