PDA

View Full Version : Garbage can ad

Steve
11-11-2008, 12:43 PM
A lot of areas won't let you put out a yard sign on your property to promote your lawn care business, but what if you put a sign on your garbage cans to promote your lawn care business? This could be a great way to build out your routes around current customers.

Could you also possibly put signs on your customers' trash cans and give them something like a free annual aeration or something like that?

I never see ads on garbage cans and because of that, they might stand out.

Or maybe you could allow each customer to use a can of yours that said yard waste on the cover and was used for yard waste? You could then take the can back if they cease to be a customer.

What's your view?

http://www.gopherforum.com/uploaded-files/images/garbage-can-ad.jpg

lawnindustryconsultants.com
11-11-2008, 02:08 PM
Steve,
I love this idea it would be kind of costly for the company and most citys only have garbage day on one day of the week so you would be spending all that money on a ad that only goes in the front yard once a week

Lukacs Property Maintenance
11-12-2008, 12:30 AM
think you can use it on the companys garbage cans.

Mike

lawnindustryconsultants.com
11-12-2008, 09:01 AM
Yes, I believe you could but the problem comes there that the garbage company could already have there nam on that can. So you are running into an issue there. It is the garbage companies can not your customer. I love this Idea just making it work is the issue