PDA

View Full Version : It's over!!!!!!!!!!!

kolawns
11-04-2008, 10:11 PM
Barack has won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve
11-05-2008, 06:54 AM
Well, we will see what he can do now.

quickcleanlawn
11-05-2008, 08:03 AM
He has done alot already.He has shown that America is ready for change, and I dont care what political party you belong to we all have been longing for A change. YES WE CAN !!!!:D

Steve
11-05-2008, 09:24 AM
It's almost unbelievable but Bush will indeed be out at the end of this year. I am so glad we have term limits for presidents.

ABurlison
11-05-2008, 10:11 AM
My buddy posted this on his myspace page, I don't really have an opinion on this president yet.

"LET'S WEAR ALL BLACK TODAY TO MOURN THE LOSS OF OUR COUNTRY!"

Steve
11-05-2008, 10:30 AM
Let's all keep a positive outlook and make things better.

quickcleanlawn
11-05-2008, 03:23 PM
My buddy posted this on his myspace page, I don't really have an opinion on this president yet.

"LET'S WEAR ALL BLACK TODAY TO MOURN THE LOSS OF OUR COUNTRY!" :mad:

Our contry has been loss for the 8 yrs we have just recovered it.
even if he isnt this big savor people are making him to be ,what can he do to hurt this country worse than what Puss has already done? hmm?

ABurlison
11-05-2008, 09:50 PM
Yeah, there's definately nothing he could do to make things worse, that's for sure! We'll just have to wait and see if some of those promises get fulfilled.
As long as my taxes don't go up, I will be happy.

musician/lawnman
11-06-2008, 06:33 PM
Times have changed fellas, He was the best candidate for the job, I don't give a damn what color he is. I voted for him & I look forward tothe future. I think he'll do a great job. For all those who are predjudice & freaking out about it making comments like that above... Look at it this way, It was because of one of your "good ole' boy's" completely F@%king everything up for the last 8 years because he's a ignorant redneck who has bancrupt several businesses (and now damn near an entire country too) that has caused an extreame situation requiring an immediate change of strategey. The American people called for action on tuesday. They want & need things to change. That opens the door for a well educated, intelligent man to take
the commander & chief seat & try his best to turn a sinking ship around. If that man happens to be colored who gives a sh!t? The people who care more about his skin crack me up.... With the state of the world & especially this country right now.... you think we've lost the country because the president elect is black? I would say to these people, your just as ignorant as George W. Dip**** if this is your biggest concern. I laugh at your fears, & laugh harder at your lack of intellect.
I was not exactly raised in a home where we were taught that all are created equal. Some of my family are not happy about this either. Don't worry I laugh at them too. I know this will probably piss a few off but oh well, I call it like I see it. So bring on the hate mail, lemme have it. I love a good debate with a morron.

quickcleanlawn
11-06-2008, 07:37 PM
Times have changed fellas, He was the best candidate for the job, I don't give a damn what color he is. I voted for him & I look forward tothe future. I think he'll do a great job. For all those who are predjudice & freaking out about it making comments like that above... Look at it this way, It was because of one of your "good ole' boy's" completely F@%king everything up for the last 8 years because he's a ignorant redneck who has bancrupt several businesses (and now damn near an entire country too) that has caused an extreame situation requiring an immediate change of strategey. The American people called for action on tuesday. They want & need things to change. That opens the door for a well educated, intelligent man to take
the commander & chief seat & try his best to turn a sinking ship around. If that man happens to be colored who gives a sh!t? The people who care more about his skin crack me up.... With the state of the world & especially this country right now.... you think we've lost the country because the president elect is black? I would say to these people, your just as ignorant as George W. Dip**** if this is your biggest concern. I laugh at your fears, & laugh harder at your lack of intellect.
I was not exactly raised in a home where we were taught that all are created equal. Some of my family are not happy about this either. Don't worry I laugh at them too. I know this will probably piss a few off but oh well, I call it like I see it. So bring on the hate mail, lemme have it. I love a good debate with a morron.

My husband Blaine Wanted me to let you know his wife was typing this..
So it is me Shelley..I have to say my piece..Because I like what Chuck had to say..

I understand you from all points of view. However I understand from non-racial, non Obama voters point of view, that he in no way has enough experiance for close the war that Bush started. My only concern is that he will pull all of our people out of the war and then they will come here for us.
Now don't get me wrong I am pro-Obama all the way. We need the CHANGE and we want the change after all what bush has said and done. He was sending us back to the 1930's. I watched people pride get the best of them these last few weeks. White people held their head too high to vote for a black man. That is dumb, why you may ask because the MAN leaned alot from the black people. They stole black folks ideas from the beganing of time..Slavory ,transpotation,ect. We have needed this years ago. Blacks have the know how and white have the money. Now, we the "REAL" people will fight and get our country back. I am a white woman married to a black man for the last 10 years it has been hard but now things will only get better for everyone.. I quote " for those of you who did not vote for me I still need your help , I am your president too." This is what Obama told everyone. He is about helping everyone {White,Black,Purple and all}. So all you people that are mourning now will be thanking him later.

ABurlison
11-07-2008, 09:29 AM

"LET'S WEAR ALL BLACK TODAY TO MOURN THE LOSS OF OUR COUNTRY!"

I posted this quote, which was not originated from myself but someone I'm aquinted with, more less as a comedic jesture. I'm not sure how this became a racial statement, I've read it over and over and just don't see it?

I have no prejudices against this president, his color, or anything for that matter, my best friend growing up was african american, so I'm not prejudice what so ever.

I believe the statement was a joke to resemble you going to a funeral, which everyone wears all black, HA HA HA, I'm sorry most of you have no sense of humor and regret posting this.

VPS Lawn Care
11-07-2008, 10:44 AM
As always Chuck has great insight!
Let me say this to all those people out there that wear blinders, this is not a game of dodge ball we are picking team mates for, this is for the leader of the greatest nation in the world, that needs change,and it does not matter if it comes in the form of yellow, black, or white,. As long as it does not have Bush at the end of it. America has spoken and the best man won.
"Support Change - Push for change- Evolve yourself in Change - Become the Diffrence we all need" MLK

musician/lawnman
11-07-2008, 04:58 PM
ABurlison,

Dude I realize the statement did not originate with you, I also realized it could be taken 2 different ways. I have been hearing alot of " there goes the country" kinda statements just because some people feel like, "man there's a black guy in the white house..... we're screwed now" That is how the statement seemed intended to me.

Believe me, I have a sense of humor, read some of my posts...!