PDA

View Full Version : Pam

dogdaze1
11-02-2008, 05:04 PM
I am just starting to put together a lawn care business. I am a Registered Nurse and Master Gardener. My favorite thing is to be in the garden with my dogs running around. I have so many ideas that I am trying to narrow them down and focus so I can get started. I want to do lawns, garden set ups and maintenance thruout the season and my nursing in the winter. I have built handicapped gardens for my wheelchair patients so they may have a hobby. I have done all of this for free and thought that maybe I could start to make a living out of it and continue to do the two things I love. I still need to come up with a name, logo etc. All of the names I pick seem to be registered in our state. All of these websites are overwhelming. I like the friendliness of this one. Hopefully all of you pros can offer this old girl some advice.

Steve
11-02-2008, 05:09 PM
Hi Pam,

Welcome to our forum! I was thinking about keeping it simple for your name, how about The Garden RN, Or The Garden Nurse. Or even The Lawn Nurse.

Combining the names of your interests could be a great way to stand out and be a conversational piece. It also might help you cross promote your nursing skills to land some kind of nursing work in the winter.

I have so many ideas that I am trying to narrow them down and focus so I can get started.

What types of things are you thinking about?