PDA

View Full Version : lawncaremarketingmagic????

landonkade
10-29-2008, 11:04 PM
I remember you said that you would be glad to recontruct that banner ad for the magazine, but it was already published and is out in circulation as we speak. Would you mind helping me on a acticle, i have to turn it in a few days. It will be published on http://www.meetdothan.net in the Ask The Experts Section.

Stuff like, how to maintain a lawn in the winter, the 1/3 rule, fertilizing, preparing for spring

Also they are going to put my business name and all on a BIG rotating banner on the front page, go to the website and it will be the big banner rotating on the front page, and thats where i will be also.

i know i can grab articles and all off the internet, but i thought i could get you to help me out if you didnt mind

And what would be some good selling tips to get them to react, to choose me over any other companies

landonkade
11-02-2008, 07:42 PM
I remember you said that you would be glad to recontruct that banner ad for the magazine, but it was already published and is out in circulation as we speak. Would you mind helping me on a acticle, i have to turn it in a few days. It will be published on http://www.meetdothan.net in the Ask The Experts Section.

Stuff like, how to maintain a lawn in the winter, the 1/3 rule, fertilizing, preparing for spring

Also they are going to put my business name and all on a BIG rotating banner on the front page, go to the website and it will be the big banner rotating on the front page, and thats where i will be also.

i know i can grab articles and all off the internet, but i thought i could get you to help me out if you didnt mind

And what would be some good selling tips to get them to react, to choose me over any other companies

Well, i guess im not going to get a responce here, i'll look for someone else. thanks though.

I tried to help out a little

Steve
11-03-2008, 06:27 AM
Matt,

If you need a quick response, maybe send Chestin an email. I don't think he gets on here everyday.

Would you mind helping me on a acticle, i have to turn it in a few days.

Have you thought of what title you will be using? Let us know and maybe we can help you out further.

ritchiem runs a lawn care blog thelawnblog.com maybe he can help with lawn care article ideas as well.

LawncareMarketingMagic
11-05-2008, 10:28 PM
Matt,

Sorry for the delayed response, but I just saw this post. As Steve said, I'm not in here everyday, in fact, it's usually about once a week. The fastest way to get in touch with me is definitely via direct email to chestin@lawncaremarketingmagic.com.

That being said, do you still need help with the article?

In terms of putting the article together, I could certainly offer some tips, but to be completely honest, my focus is the marketing so there are people that I'd consider more expert in turf than I. In terms of marketing though, I'm definitely your man. ;-)

As for selling tips, the key is to present a low-risk offer that will motivate prospects to respond. When it comes to offers, 'Free Estimate' and discounting are pretty standard and does nothing to differentiate you from anybody else. So, the key is to come up with something valuable and UNIQUE.

Again, sorry for not responding sooner!