PDA

View Full Version : Free Recession Proofing, Business Building Tele-seminar on Oct. 30th

LawncareMarketingMagic
10-27-2008, 03:48 PM
This Thursday, October 30th at 4pm ET I'll be hosting a FREE tele-seminar where I'll be sharing the 7 simple steps to quickly growing a profitable business in ANY economy.

With all the talk about the governments $700B bailout package, the trouble real estate market, the rising unemployment rate, and the troubled economy, a lot of LCO's are worried about how they'll be able to continue operating. On this 90 minute call I'll share the steps you need to take RIGHT NOW to ensure your business not only survives, but comes out the other end of this mess as the undisputed leader in your marketplace.

You can get more details and register for this FREE* tele-seminar right here:

www.FREELawnCareBusinessTeleseminar.com (http://www.FREELawnCareBusinessTeleseminar.com)

* If you dial-in via the phone, you are responsible for the long distance charges. There is a webinar option that allows you to listen in over the web.

Steve
10-28-2008, 04:13 AM
Chestin,

I am looking forwards to hearing your seminar. Thanks for keeping us all updated on your events!