PDA

View Full Version : Holloween Phone Calls

landonkade
10-20-2008, 10:59 PM
Here is a pic i made to advertise the business for holloween.

I thought it was catchy and funny

I am sending it though the myspace bulletins, and comment section and other places

Steve
10-20-2008, 11:09 PM
Good for you!

You have become a master at internet marketing. Did you see my response to your web post on how well you are ranking?

landonkade
10-20-2008, 11:23 PM
Good for you!

You have become a master at internet marketing. Did you see my response to your web post on how well you are ranking?

I love advertising in different ways, keeps the name flowing out there

Yes, i will respond to it

Steve
10-20-2008, 11:54 PM
Where do you find the inspiration for all your creative marketing ideas?

How do you think all this has effected you, having this creative outlet? Are you having a better time than ever before in life now?

LawncareMarketingMagic
10-22-2008, 10:29 PM
Matt,

Good job on the creativity. Being boring is the #1 sin in marketing and you've definitely overcome that one.

The only thing I'd recommend you do to bump up the effectiveness even more is to make a very specific offer that relates to your ad. For example, instead of just saying 'call for a scary quote', try something like "Call Before October 31st to receive our Spooktacular Halloween Service Package!"

Even though it could be basically the same thing, it just conveys a little more value to your prospects.

landonkade
10-22-2008, 11:51 PM
Matt,

Good job on the creativity. Being boring is the #1 sin in marketing and you've definitely overcome that one.

The only thing I'd recommend you do to bump up the effectiveness even more is to make a very specific offer that relates to your ad. For example, instead of just saying 'call for a scary quote', try something like "Call Before October 31st to receive our Spooktacular Halloween Service Package!"

Even though it could be basically the same thing, it just conveys a little more value to your prospects.

I will probaly make a picture for thanksgiving here soon with a saying or something.

I thought about doing some advertising as in flyers(hardly any expense, could turn in to a gain) here in a few days. Any catchy ideas chestin

Steve
10-23-2008, 10:29 AM
I am looking forwards to seeing more of your designs.