PDA

View Full Version : first post

geneslawncare
09-30-2008, 12:53 AM
im new to lawn care i had 4 customers at end of last year now i ended up with over 20 customers this year got fired from full time job 4 months ago now i have been just pushing the business
could of had over 40 customers at start of year but had full time job
i kept all names and numbers of customers said no to what do you guys think i should do next year to get these customers to go with me
put up my logo tell me what you guys think of it
thanks
Gene's Lawn Care

Steve
09-30-2008, 01:16 PM
Welcome Gene,

First off, that logo is top notch. I bet it would look great on the side of your truck! Do you wanna give a plug to the artist who created it?

Secondly, you sound like you are doing a great job so far! What kinds of things were you doing to land the first 20 customers?

geneslawncare
10-01-2008, 01:14 AM
hay steve thanks
i have it on my truck with my town and phone number under it looks great
i have been using Gene Crane from geniuscreations.com he has been great on eveything i have done would tell everbody to go to him
i have been putting up flyers and word to mouth to get customers i have put some ads on craigslist to and got some work from there to i get alot of work from customers that just dont want to do stuff around there house
but i hope i can get 55 to 75 customers next year do you guys think that is high for 2nd year let me know what you think
thanks
Gene's Lawn Care

Steve
10-01-2008, 02:01 PM
There is no doubt in my mind that you can do it.

Keep getting the word out about your business and I am sure you will grow.

justin_time
10-01-2008, 06:17 PM
Welcome to the forum

I Love your logo

It looks great. I'm sure it looks awesome on a truck

Hopefully I can get myself truck letters soon.. even if it's a magnet since i might be getting another truck