PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the invite

tools4atime
09-24-2008, 02:50 PM
Thanks for letting me join such a great and helpfull forum.Ive been in business for sevral years now and im still learn something new all the time.

Steve
09-24-2008, 03:02 PM
Hi,

Welcome to our forum.

What got you to start your business?

tools4atime
09-25-2008, 06:58 AM
Ive been doing landscape-lawncare-pressure washing-clean ups -gutter cleaning-roof cleaning-and selling used commercial equipment because everyone has a yard and there are lots of people that dont want to bother with it,so i figure if i can get at least .5% of the business in my county that would make me 6 figure income with only working 4 days a week.right now im working 5 days with a crew of 4 and we currently hold about 1.2% of the market here in our area.Commercial and Residental...when times are tough this business still does well.

Its like selling cars ,everyone needs a car.

Steve
09-25-2008, 11:32 AM
right now im working 5 days with a crew of 4

Oh very interesting! We were having a discussion recently on what size lawn crew is the most efficient. Being that you work with a crew of 4, what is the average size property you are servicing with that crew? How many properties can you service in a day? Can you tell us how you break down each persons specific job in the crew?