PDA

View Full Version : Market out of town customers

justin_time
09-21-2008, 11:28 PM
I am wondering how am I suppose to do some marketing for the people that own cottages but live 3 to 5 hrs away... maybe more

quickcleanlawn
09-22-2008, 09:07 AM
local Yahoo groups, we have tons of them for our area, lots of people wanting to rebuild, but not ready to come home , its a great way for them to share information with old neighbors and such.
Try and see if there are any for your area,and become a member .

My wife is on tons of theses things, and I post ads on the one that allow me to .

Steve
09-22-2008, 11:45 AM
I was thinking what if you created a blog to keep local people up to date on how everything has been in the community lately. Take pictures and put them online. Maybe you could drive through these area and take pictures if anything seems wrong with a local cabin. Did a tree fall. Does something look disturbed. Then post this on your blog and you might get a lot of these cabin owners to check up on your blog where you could advertise.

Maybe there would even be a service you could offer of checking up on their cabins throughout the year when they are not there. What about holding keys for them if they try to rent the cabins? The renter could come to you to get the key?