PDA

View Full Version : I lost all my computer data

justin_time
09-19-2008, 02:22 PM
I fired up my computer this morning and next thing you know, I lost everything. From Gopher software (all my data) and all my e-mail has been gone (had some like 1200 e-mails for business)

So If you don't mind Steve, can you send me my registration information for my gopher software through a private message I would love that

Thanks

Hopefully I can get all my data back without any hassle because I have no clue what happened

It seems like the computer reset itself to original state for some weird freakin' reason I haven't figured out yet

:(

Steve
09-19-2008, 04:44 PM
I am sorry to hear about that. I hope you are able to get all that restored.

Please send an email to support@gophersoftware.com

Thanks.

quickcleanlawn
09-20-2008, 06:57 PM
same thing happened to me a while back, luckily I was able to run a system recovery and the most important stuff came back ( gopher ect.). but pictures my logo template fliers and stuff are all lost forever :( .
but your alot better with computers than me I'm sure.
good luck

justin_time
09-21-2008, 12:59 AM
same thing happened to me a while back, luckily I was able to run a system recovery and the most important stuff came back ( gopher ect.). but pictures my logo template fliers and stuff are all lost forever :( .
but your alot better with computers than me I'm sure.
good luck

Yeah i'm just waiting to find out from my buddy that he used a system recovery that he used to restore all his stuff