PDA

View Full Version : Massive updates on unitedenvironment.com

UnitedEnvironment.com
04-02-2006, 10:42 AM
Today we will be making a ton of updates to the site throughout the day, major things to see will be 2 new episodes of the landscaper, now unfortunately they will not be a healthy landscaper, we are having some serious problems getting those on the web, whats going up is actually more appropriate to this time of year anyway, its part 1 and part 2 of of our visit to the small engine shop where you will learn how to do a full service tune up on a commercial lawn mower.
Also coming online will be the first episode of project green up displaying the job jacket project, be aware these episodes fpr green up only will average about 5 minutes each. come other minor changes will be made as well, there will be new navigation buttons, lots of additions to entertainment x for your off topic viewing pleasure, updates in the news section, calender, etc.

check it out tonight

Steve
04-02-2006, 04:25 PM
I am looking forwards to it! Keep up the great work.

UnitedEnvironment.com
04-03-2006, 08:34 AM
check it out, the two part episode of caring for your machines is online, as well as the project green up video for the job jacket. and a few other tid bits throughout the site.

Im very interested in getting some feedback on the new videos, so please let me know what you think

Steve
04-03-2006, 09:31 AM
I like the direction you are going with the show.

My view is, teach LCOs things that no one else will take the time to train them on. Show them something they don't know how to do and they will watch.

It was nice of the guy from the service engine shop to work with you on this.

Do you want to give him a plug and let us all know his website address?

Nice work!

Steve
04-03-2006, 12:45 PM
I also like on your homepage the image you are creating with your site.

I see more big things coming from all of you this year. http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif

UnitedEnvironment.com
04-03-2006, 03:44 PM
thanks, i appreciate it. dennis doesnt really want to give any info out, other than whats in the video, he doesnt want to be a star. I was very happy he came on board to do this show though. I thought he did extremely well for having never really been in front of a camera. Im glad you like the look of the site thus far, we are working on some new things for the end of the month as well.

Steve
04-03-2006, 03:48 PM
Yea Dennis did a great job. You can tell he was into it. You picked the right person.

Sometimes people love attention and sometimes they don't. It shows in their performance.

He pointed out a lot of simple things that will keep you from creating a disaster. Like leaving the dipstick out until you have filled the mower with fresh oil.

How many times will someone forget to refill it? You know? The phone rings, you get distracted for a second and come back to think the job is done. Yikes!