PDA

View Full Version : New here

C&A landscapes
09-12-2008, 11:06 AM
hey how is it going. I'm Jose with C&A LANDSCAPES I just started my business last month seems to be doing ok. I'm located in Arizona. I do residential landscape maintenance.

JOSE

Steve
09-12-2008, 11:22 AM
Hi Jose,

Welcome to our forum!

What got you interested in starting your lawn care business? Have you ever run a business before?

quickcleanlawn
09-12-2008, 12:36 PM
Arizona ? do you do those artificial turfs too ?

C&A landscapes
09-13-2008, 01:45 AM
This is my first time running my own business. I just moved out here to Arizona from California about 6 months ago. I've got about 8 years experience in the industry. I currently work part time doing landscape maintenance for another company, so about last month I told myself that I can make money for myself instead of making money for someone else. So now I'm working on marketing my business and hoping to grow with in the next year. I dont do the artificial grass.

Jose

Steve
09-13-2008, 06:55 AM
That's great!

What kinds of things are you doing or planning on doing to market your business?

C&A landscapes
09-13-2008, 11:25 PM
I'm currently posting on craigslist and seems to be doing ok but I need to do more I was thinking about the local paper.

Steve
09-14-2008, 07:49 AM
Have you gotten business cards printed up? Are you letting everyone you know that you are in business and handing them out cards? Also do all your neighbors know you are in business?