PDA

View Full Version : Who taught you?

Steve
03-31-2006, 04:39 PM
Who do you feel had helped you the most in dealing with customers and creating your customer service methods and manners?

What was the best lesson they taught you?

tiedeman
03-31-2006, 04:44 PM
Probably my parents taught me the most.

Steve
03-31-2006, 04:49 PM
Do you find they are able to still advise you on how to handle difficult sitautions that arise with customers?

tiedeman
03-31-2006, 06:31 PM
actually, they feel that I have too short of a temper and I have taken customer service right out the window. They constantly are advising me to take customer service back to my number one priority.

kc2006
03-31-2006, 08:12 PM
Same as Troy, my mother taught me the most about customer service. She still answeres the phone for me while I'm out and constantly tells me how to do things. Keeps me on my toes really because I can slack off some time, but she always wants me to call people back right away and keep good relations with clients or even the ones that we don't get.

Steve
04-01-2006, 02:52 AM
You are very lucky. There are so many people out there who don't have such a support group. No one is there advising them or helping them out in such ways http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif
These things will be a part of the reason you will become more successful.