PDA

View Full Version : Cut Only Franchise

Steve
08-04-2008, 09:21 PM
Have any of you seen this franchise Cut Only?

http://www.cutonly.com/cutonly/

You can get your lawn cut whenever you want. You just call their number and enter a pin # and you are scheduled to have your lawn cut. In Pro magazine the owner said they try to shoot for $40 per stop, but their website advertises "$43.00 per month 2 cuts per month".

The customer pays by putting their money in a reusable envelope in the door and puts a flag out on their lawn.

This is really interesting and creative.

Also check out their truck! It's really efficient! No trailer!

What do you think of it?

quickcleanlawn
08-08-2008, 07:44 PM
I dono, just seems a little complicated just to get your lawn cut.
You have to enter a pin# and you never talk to the owner ?Most people like to talk to a person before they pay for somthing.just my opinion.

clarklandscaping
08-08-2008, 08:00 PM
I am interested in the phone software they are using to get this done.

Steve
08-10-2008, 04:06 PM
I dono, just seems a little complicated just to get your lawn cut.
You have to enter a pin# and you never talk to the owner ?Most people like to talk to a person before they pay for somthing.just my opinion.

It is unique. I am not sure if their customers are on a schedule or if they call when they want their lawn cut or maybe a mixture of both.

But it stood out to me because it is different.

SC93
09-17-2008, 01:52 AM
Sounds like a PITA to me. I'd never remember to call if it was me. Then I gotta walk out and put the flag in the yard? I drive straight into the garage and shut the door behind me like most others do nowadays. lol Why do they need the flag in the yard? Can't they read the address like others do? Too complicated. They might sell franchises but the business or mowing lawns won't go very far. Especially at that price.

Steve
09-17-2008, 08:57 AM
You never know, as you study these different businesses more and more, you may find certain elements that you like and want to implement. So keep reading! :)

SC93
09-18-2008, 12:30 AM
It's a franchise...that tells the whole story. :)