PDA

View Full Version : Time to nominate a new mamber of the month yet?

musician/lawnman
08-01-2008, 05:42 PM
We'll not that it hasn't been cool, but I'm pretty sure I've been the member of the month since very early June, So Steve, Unless you plan to change that Icon & make me the first ever "member of the quarter"..... It's gotta be time to pass this torch on by now...... I don't wanna hog the spotlight here! heh

Seems to me Little's has been helping some folks out on here lately, He might be a good one...

And Justin's had some cool posts lately too.

Let's open up some more nominations what do you guys think? Unless you want to keep me here on this pedestal.... haha & that's fine too. :)

Steve
08-01-2008, 08:05 PM
Do you want to make a choice and hand the torch onwards?

musician/lawnman
08-01-2008, 09:08 PM
Steve,
To be completely honest.... I haven't been on enough to know who has been really helpful or insightful recently (which is what I believe the nomination is about?). In the last month I am so busy. Every few days I get 10-15 minutes to flip through new posts but I can't read all of them.

I will say Justin is a hell of guy, & helped me a ton with establishing my website a while back so if it's my vote.... Justin (Just in Time Services)

P.S. Why can't I edit my post? I have a typo mispelling members as mAmbers in the title.... Can you fix at for me Steve?

quickcleanlawn
08-04-2008, 10:35 AM
Ill vote for Justin
anybody else gonna vote?

Steve
08-04-2008, 11:08 AM
I just checked the list of member's of the month for this year so far. I noticed that Justin had been member of the month and Brandon hadn't been. So I figured we try to at least get different people for the first year doing this at least. So congratulations Brandon!

quickcleanlawn
08-04-2008, 12:17 PM
oh, well of course. Littles is a great help on the forum, Ill vote for him twice then.lol
Maybe if I get off my *** and participate more I can be "mAmber" :D of the month next month. lol

Little's
08-04-2008, 03:22 PM
Hey Thanks Guys! I will do my best to keep offering the best advice I can for what I know. Thanks for the nomination!