PDA

View Full Version : When is the best time top go door to door?

Steve
07-22-2008, 02:22 PM
When have you found is the best time to go door to door?

Which day?

Which time?

Who have you found to be more responsive men or women or both equally?

VPS Lawn Care
07-22-2008, 08:35 PM
I would have to say sat. between 10am & 2pm, this give people time to sleep in, and wake up and think a while to themselves they really dont want to go mow the lawn, ya hit them at the rt time i think, when i have had the best success with flyers and door hangers.

Steve
08-06-2008, 12:59 PM
Sherman, would this be on the weekends? Did you ever experiment with going door to door after work hours or on weekends?

mario543k20
08-27-2008, 10:12 PM
hmm... I was thinking the same thing. My friend suggested Sunday, but Saturday could work as well. I have to get a good flyer made up soon, so I can go door to door :confused:

Steve
08-28-2008, 08:17 AM
Keep us posted on how everything goes for you with this.

quickcleanlawn
08-28-2008, 02:02 PM
I try to get out on thurs or fri evenings, becouse most people want thier lawns cut before the weekend around here, plus friday is payday so I catch em when thier pockets arent so cheap.
by sat and sun. thire already doing the lawn work themselves becouse there off from work and sittin at home with nothing to do.
no sure how accurate this is but thats how I see it.

mario543k20
08-28-2008, 07:50 PM
I try to get out on thurs or fri evenings, becouse most people want thier lawns cut before the weekend around here, plus friday is payday so I catch em when thier pockets arent so cheap.
by sat and sun. thire already doing the lawn work themselves becouse there off from work and sittin at home with nothing to do.
no sure how accurate this is but thats how I see it.

what if they get paid every other friday :p??? You have to know which Friday is pay day :D

That is a good theory though, most homeowners generally don't work weekends, and thats their time for yard work. So many options :confused: