PDA

View Full Version : New Projects

bgardnerattn
07-21-2008, 09:58 PM
Hey Steve and Gopher forum gang;

Brian Gardner here, and I wanted to let you know that I have been working on a few new sites to help out the landscapers and green industry pros.

The first one is OPE Bay or www.opebay.com. It is a portal where landscape pros and dealers can buy and sell outdoor power equipment, trucks, trailers, and any other product related to our industry.

Also, in a few weeks we will be launching Advanced Technical Training Network (ATTN). It will be a beneficial blended learing site with preventative maintenance checklists, how-to diagnostics, step-by-step videos, and other information to help increase your productivity, as well as, keep your equipment running longer.

If you would like more information send me an email at bgardnerattn@aol.com.

Thanks
Brian Gardner

Steve
07-22-2008, 08:32 AM
Oh Brian that sounds very very interesting!

I do look forwards to seeing your new site. I just checked out the OPE site and it looks awesome. You could post a few pieces of equipment that you got for sale in our equipment section and that should bring people over to your site.

What was the inspiration for these new sites? Where does all this creativity come from? I bet a lot of the readers here including me would like to know how you come up with these ideas and get them implemented so quickly! :)

bgardnerattn
07-22-2008, 10:05 AM
Steve:

As always thanks for the kind words. The ideas have been in the back of my mind for the about 2 years. I have a great team with over 75 years experience in the business, and we decided that it was time to put together a comprehensive training program for dealers and well as the industry pros. And what better complement to the technical training site is if we are showing people how to maintain or repair equipment**then why don't we add a site where our members or anyone interested in new, demo. or used equipment could buy or sell it on www.opebay.com .

When we launch we will have over 20 videos with plans of adding new videos and content every week, diagnostics charts, monthly preventative maintenance tips, blog, and much more.

Not many industry pros look at downtime**@ $100 an hour, unecessary repairs and premature equipment replacement, as well as, fuel savings. We help show how to reduce or eliminate these problems.

Stay tuned.

Steve
07-22-2008, 10:25 AM
I love the idea.

Make sure you put the links to your site in your forum signature too!