PDA

View Full Version : Hello!!

mario543k20
07-20-2008, 08:26 PM
Whats up guys!

I work full time at a hotel as a night manager from 2-11pm, and I'm going to school for hotel management. I live in a suburab area with my parents on 1 acre. My dad cuts our grass, so to make money for school, I'm going to use his pickup truck and equipment. He has a walk behind with a grass catcher and a smaller lawn mower, leave blower, and weed wacker. I'm going to pass out flyers on my street to get started.
I live in Connecticut, any landscapers in the area that could give me advice on giving quotes?

Steve
07-21-2008, 08:54 AM
Hi Mario!

Welcome to our forum!

Did you ever have any desire to run your own business in the past? Is there a chance you might like it more than the topic you are studying in school now?

mario543k20
07-24-2008, 08:58 AM
Hi Mario!

Welcome to our forum!

Did you ever have any desire to run your own business in the past? Is there a chance you might like it more than the topic you are studying in school now?

I'm making pretty good money right now at my current job. I'm an optimistic person, so if my lawn care business took off, I would definitely consider it doing full time. I'm trying this on the side to see how I like running my own business and for the extra cash.

Steve
07-27-2008, 12:06 PM
I am sure it could get as big as you wanted it too.