View Full Version : How do you educate your customers

03-29-2006, 10:15 AM
Ned from mediamainline.com had discussed in another post the importance of educating potential clients.

I am hoping he can go into this further and talk about how he approaches his clients with this and the tangible benefits that come from it.

03-29-2006, 11:59 AM
Hi Gopher...

I will get back to you on this one later today... http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif

03-29-2006, 05:18 PM
I personally love to spill my beans to new customers. I tell them everything about what they should and should not look for in a company, what they should do with their lawn to achieve results, what they should expect, what I can give them compared to another comapny, etc. I absolutely love doing it.

03-29-2006, 05:31 PM
I have alittle paper that I give to all potential customers with their estimate, it explains what to look for in a company (insurance, registered, licensed for fertilizer/pesticide) and explains the benefits of having all that and how my company has all the legal requirements.

03-29-2006, 09:52 PM
We just sent out our first edition newsletter.This is our tool for educating customers.The possibilities are endless with a newsletter.Next months will include more info,tips,recipes from the garden,and we highlight a customer and their landscape in each issue.

03-30-2006, 01:43 AM
It seems it is a great way to accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative. You can promote your finer qualities and show how they are so important while detracting from your weaker side.

03-30-2006, 07:54 AM
I send out newsletters and html e-mailings. Any new problems or concerns that may arise I educate the client so they can make a educated desision.