PDA

View Full Version : What does it mean to you?

Steve
07-06-2008, 03:31 AM
Do you feel you are an entrepreneur?

What does being an entrepreneur mean to you? Or what does an entrepreneur mean to you?

musician/lawnman
07-06-2008, 09:40 AM
I think being an entrepreneur is being someone who sucessfully fights their way through the finacial, policy & social decisions of building a profitable business. One who builds something (a business) from nothing, and carves out a living on his/her own.

I feel I have done that & will continue to make it bigger. I am proud of the fact tht in a crappy economy, I have found ways to support myself & my family, I now provide employment for somebody else & theirs (soon to be 2 other people). Maybe I'm not a huge corporation providing an income to 3,000 workers, but I feel I am contributing (however small) to the solutions of unemployment, rather than standing in line to recieve unemployment & becoming part of the problem. I take some pride in that.

It's my business, suceed or fail, It will be because of decisions I make along the way.

justin_time
07-06-2008, 12:11 PM
Creating a dream and realizing it after a few years of dreaming of having your own lawn care business