PDA

View Full Version : Biz Card Holder for your TRUCK!

AMW Graphics
06-25-2008, 10:02 AM
We are now offering a biz card/ad holder, they hang from your window.
This allows potential customers to take a card or advertisement while you are working...or even when your parked at the store.

For more information please visit this page.
http://www.696signs.com/products/cardholder/index.htm

Here is pictures and some info on them.
http://www.696signs.com/products/cardholder/ourcard-holder-ad.jpg

Steve
06-25-2008, 10:21 AM
Oh now how sweet is that! Awesome!

Tony, are those regular sized business cards or does it hold a doubled height card?

Also I see you are making labels for them too. Any pictures of how they look with labels?

AMW Graphics
06-25-2008, 10:32 AM
Oh now how sweet is that! Awesome!

Tony, are those regular sized business cards or does it hold a doubled height card?

Also I see you are making labels for them too. Any pictures of how they look with labels?

Thanks!

They will hold a double height card as well as some ad's up to 4.25 inch in height and 5.25 inch in width.

I will have some pictures with lables on them later today or this evening.

Steve
06-25-2008, 09:58 PM
This is so cool! I am looking forwards to it. You should also post a picture of it in use so people can get a visual of how it works.

Tony, do you also advise your clients to put business card sized magnets on their trucks too to help promote their business? So someone can take a magnet when they see your vehicle parked?

Steve
06-25-2008, 10:12 PM
I was just looking around for ideas for you and I found this picture. I think if you could make it so it somehow said take a card on it, that would help it to be a big hit.

Little's
06-26-2008, 12:06 AM
Hey I like that idea. I wonder how much it will help? It seems like a new kind of thing. I think this is going to take off and be seen everywhere pretty soon.

Steve
06-26-2008, 01:47 AM
This is something you could put on your personal vehicle too. If you were parked at a mall or store. Maybe you could have a small sign that said need lawn care? Then direct them to take a business card.