PDA

View Full Version : 468 x 60 ad banners *2 free designs* $12

EatingEmoKids
06-24-2008, 11:37 PM
Hi, I see Steve has posted some animated banners in the resource section. I can design custom banners like these and will be designing 2 free banners for the first 2 people to ask for them..

please provide any text and images you want included.. along with any ideas you have and I'll come up with the design for you.. I can create static and animated banners.

after the 2 free give aways are gone my price will be $12 per banner.

Steve
06-24-2008, 11:40 PM
Hi Matt,

Did you make new ones or will you be editing those in the animated banner section?

EatingEmoKids
06-24-2008, 11:45 PM
Hi Matt,

Did you make new ones or will you be editing those in the animated banner section?

I will be making brand new ones for who ever wants them. I have made some before for web hosting sites and stuff like that, so I will try and get those to post a preview of stuff I can do.

Steve
06-24-2008, 11:51 PM
I'd love to see them!

EatingEmoKids
06-25-2008, 12:24 AM
These are the only 2 I have online that I could find.. the rest are on my other computer...

http://www.insanelayouts.com/images/ad_banner_1.gif
http://www.insanelayouts.com/images/insanelayouts_ad.gif

Steve
06-25-2008, 07:59 AM
WOW Those are fantastic! How did you make them? Do you use photoshop or what?

You are very talented!

EatingEmoKids
06-25-2008, 07:38 PM
WOW Those are fantastic! How did you make them? Do you use photoshop or what?

You are very talented!

:) Thanks Steve! Yes I used photoshop to make them then used adobe imageready to make them animated. Did you make the ones in the resource section? and if so, What program did you use?

Steve
06-25-2008, 09:07 PM
I have made a few, not all of them.

I used photoshop too and image ready too. I have never been able to get the animated effects you are doing though.

You should play around with creating some lawn care industry themed banners you could customize. I bet they would come out great. Even if you based them on some of the ones in the forum's animated banner section.

adamchrap
01-30-2009, 10:16 AM
Are they going to be tagged? If not I am interested I need one that is 90x180 it will be going on a lawn care website and cost me a ton of money every month so I need it to look great! Thanks!

CloseCuts
01-30-2009, 11:15 AM
I would like a banner. PM me or email me and i'll give you any info you need.
closecuts@verizon.net

EatingEmoKids
01-30-2009, 01:50 PM
Are they going to be tagged? If not I am interested I need one that is 90x180 it will be going on a lawn care website and cost me a ton of money every month so I need it to look great! Thanks!

No they will not be tagged. Can you either post here or pm me the details (text, images or colors) that you want used for your ad?

I would like a banner. PM me or email me and i'll give you any info you need.
closecuts@verizon.net

I'll send you a pm shortly! :)

EatingEmoKids
02-05-2009, 01:20 AM
Here is adamchrap's banner:

http://www.lcowebdesign.com/other/1800mowmylawn.gif

CloseCuts, I'll have yours done by tomorrow :)

Steve
02-05-2009, 05:51 AM
Very nice and I am looking forwards to seeing more of them! :)

adamchrap
02-05-2009, 10:45 PM
Very happy with the banner, it looks great! Thanks!

justin_time
02-06-2009, 12:21 AM
Nice job Matt !

EatingEmoKids
02-07-2009, 02:43 AM
Nice job Matt !
Thanks justin :)

Very happy with the banner, it looks great! Thanks!

I'm glad you like it Adam! I noticed the ad being displayed on another website. If it ends up not converting well, let me know and maybe we can work on changing text or images to get people more interested.

adamchrap
02-07-2009, 10:38 AM
Thanks justin :)

I'm glad you like it Adam! I noticed the ad being displayed on another website. If it ends up not converting well, let me know and maybe we can work on changing text or images to get people more interested.

Thanks! Do you have the individual frames you used to make this? I want to add it to my signiture in some places but can not use animated images. If you could send me over the first frame that would be great!