PDA

View Full Version : Web Hosting

Quality-Hosting
06-24-2008, 06:36 PM
We can provide you with a wide range of web hosting options i.e.

● 1000 MB (1 Gig) Web Space
● 5000 MB (5 Gig's) Bandwidth
● Unlimited Email Accounts
● Unlimited FTP Accounts
● Unlimited Subdomains
● FrontPage Extensions
● cPanel Control Panel
● Fantastico DeLuxe

No Setup Fee $2.99 per month or $29.90 per year

● 3000 MB (3 Gig's) Web Space
● 10,000 MB (10 Gig's) Bandwidth
● Unlimited FTP Accounts
● Unlimited Subdomains
● FrontPage Extensions
● cPanel Control Panel
● Fantastico DeLuxe
● Free Domain Name*

No Setup Fee $4.99 per month or $49.90 per year
*Free Domain Name with Annual Payment

We have other packages available, just visit our site for more information. Quality Hosts (http://www.quality-hosts.com)

We can also provide assistance with setting up your website using 1 of Gopher's Templates.

Steve
06-24-2008, 07:35 PM
Hi Quality Hosts,

Thanks for making such a great offer to our members.

Quality-Hosting
06-24-2008, 07:51 PM
Your Welcome! I hope some of your users will take advantage of our pricing and services.

Quality-Hosting
06-25-2008, 12:28 AM
Already had 1 of your users signup for an account, Thanks!

● Unlimited FTP Accounts
● Unlimited Subdomains
● FrontPage Extensions
● cPanel Control Panel
● Fantastico DeLuxe

● Unlimited FTP Accounts
● Unlimited Subdomains
● FrontPage Extensions
● cPanel Control Panel
● Fantastico DeLuxe
● Free Domain Name*

We have other packages available, just visit our site for more information. Quality Hosts (http://www.quality-hosts.com)

We can also provide assistance with setting up your website using 1 of Gopher's Templates.

Steve
06-25-2008, 02:50 AM
That's great! Do you wanna show off the website you did for them?

quickcleanlawn
06-25-2008, 05:16 PM
just signed up yesterday. he uploade the template for me, but need help editing it.

Steve
06-25-2008, 07:11 PM
Let me know when you get it up and running. :)

quickcleanlawn
06-25-2008, 10:41 PM
Let me know when you get it up and running. :)

I'm trying to get it up ASAP,
I need help editing it.
I posted a request in the web design thread, but no response yet.

EatingEmoKids
06-25-2008, 10:56 PM
I'm trying to get it up ASAP,
I need help editing it.
I posted a request in the web design thread, but no response yet.

Hi quickclean I could probably help, send me a link via pm and let me know what needs to be fixed..

justin_time
07-19-2008, 12:52 AM
If you offer unlimited FTP accounts ? How do you access them so you can upload your website

I am helping Blaine out and I am so confused with your control panel..

Quality-Hosting
07-20-2008, 04:16 AM
Our control panel is the most common control panel in web hosting, it is used by over 90% of web hosting companies, so I am not sure why you can't figure it out.

As far as FTP is concerned, you need FTP software to upload to the server. You might try doing a search on YAHOO for FTP Software. FileZilla is a free ftp software.

justin_time
07-20-2008, 02:01 PM
I am trying to help out Blaine with his website and I haven't found your control panel yet

quickcleanlawn
07-21-2008, 07:08 PM
thanks for eveything Justin.
Steve from Quality host helped me out yesterday and its finaly finished.
Everybody check it out and let me know what you think.
http://quickcleanlawncare.com/

justin_time
07-21-2008, 09:48 PM
Our control panel is the most common control panel in web hosting, it is used by over 90% of web hosting companies, so I am not sure why you can't figure it out.

As far as FTP is concerned, you need FTP software to upload to the server. You might try doing a search on YAHOO for FTP Software. FileZilla is a free ftp software.

Whatever link that Blaine gave me didn't give me your control panel since I couldn't find anything that said FTP or how to setup and e-mail and whatever else you got in your control panel.

Quality-Hosting
11-12-2008, 11:21 PM
This offer is still available!!

● Unlimited FTP Accounts
● Unlimited Subdomains
● FrontPage Extensions
● cPanel Control Panel
● Fantastico DeLuxe

● Unlimited FTP Accounts
● Unlimited Subdomains
● FrontPage Extensions
● cPanel Control Panel
● Fantastico DeLuxe
● Free Domain Name*

mhoward92
11-17-2008, 12:56 PM
Thats a good offer. I'm just gonna give you a tip on it though. (my cousin has been doing this for 15 years now) One thing he gets the most credit for is his customer service. I know as as a small multi business owner i always look for customer feedback so here is my feedback to you.

If your ever looking for anything to improve your reputation work on customer support, I'm not saying yours sucks by any means I'm just saying NO business can have PERFECT customer support :)

I think this is very important in this kind of business since you get many inexperienced web programmers and computer illiterate people seeking help from you!

Just trying to give helpful ideas

Thanks

-Mitch

Quality-Hosting
11-18-2008, 12:11 AM
I am totally confused as to what your point is??

ritchiem
11-18-2008, 12:01 PM
very competitive rates you have there...have you had much luck getting business from the forums? I would like to hear others responces to your services. cPannel is a easy way for newbs to understand the process of databases and web design.

quickcleanlawn
11-28-2008, 06:36 PM
very competitive rates you have there...have you had much luck getting business from the forums? I would like to hear others responces to your services. cPannel is a easy way for newbs to understand the process of databases and web design.

I got my hosting from him, its alright I guess.

Big Lebowski
12-10-2008, 06:27 PM
I am in need of a website. I know nothing about this stuff. I will also need the domain name too which I can see what is available before hand. I need something that will allow me to make small adjustments like changing text and pics easily.

I am willing to purchase inexpensive software to help me make small changes to the website. I have considered Go daddy for their ease of use.

Any thoughts?

Steve
12-11-2008, 12:11 AM
Well, unless someone here wants to jump in that offers web hosting, I would say, just get on to godaddy and get your domain registered.

Then take one of our free lawn care web templates and edit it to fit your needs. There are a bunch of free web site editors out there.

Let us know how it goes as you go through this process and if you get stuck anywhere.

I'd love to see your site when you get it up and running.

EasyPro
12-11-2008, 10:45 AM
I am in need of a website. I know nothing about this stuff. I will also need the domain name too which I can see what is available before hand. I need something that will allow me to make small adjustments like changing text and pics easily.

I am willing to purchase inexpensive software to help me make small changes to the website. I have considered Go daddy for their ease of use.

Any thoughts?

I do Wed Design and SEO in the winter let me know if you are interested . .. I'm prolly the cheapest you will find . . . http://www.easypropropertyservices.com/webhelp

ritchiem
12-11-2008, 03:23 PM
Hey Rob,

If you want to give me a shout I can get you started on your way.

Just pm me using gopher or shoot me an email to office@thelawnblog.com

Big Lebowski
12-12-2008, 10:19 PM
Will do! I'll be in touch real soon.

Steve
12-12-2008, 10:29 PM
Let me know how it all works out.