PDA

View Full Version : my truck is dead

quickcleanlawn
06-22-2008, 12:19 PM
My van died the other day.:(
I am looking for options on craiglist, and came across this add.
Has anyone ever used anyone like this I spoke with this person a while back .
she seems legit:confused:

Equipment Financing For Your Business

********************************************************************************
Reply to: nzahn@pinnaclecap.com
Date: 2008-06-19, 10:40AM CDT

Attention business start-ups and existing businesses! We can finance any equipment purchase for your business—$25K maximum for start-up businesses, and $75K or more for an existing business. Simply fill out our one page application and we can have your approval in about one day. Our company specializes in small to medium sized businesses, and we take a great deal of pride in our customer service. If you need a more flexible payment structure, we can help. 90 day no pays, seasonal skip payments, and our very friendly $99 for your first six payments. Our company has it’s own source of funds, so we are able to help folks with a wide range of credit scores. If you have a credit score of at least 600, and a minimum of $1000 in the bank, we can help! Call with any questions…Let’s make your business grow!
Nancy Zahn 509-888-2746
Pinnacle Business Finance, Inc.

Team Gopher
06-22-2008, 04:08 PM
I would do a search for them and see if they have a website. Then I would do a search to see if there was any problems with this company.

What are you looking to get next?

Also, what happened to your van?

quickcleanlawn
06-22-2008, 04:42 PM
well there is a website. pinnacle finance or somthing.
The oil pump went out and the motor locked up on my way home.
She just took a real beating this summer , and its just time to upgrade.
I'v got a loner but its in bad shape and I don' even trust going out in this thing. I guess somthing is better than nothing?

heres there address to the page: http://www.pinnacle-finance.com/Default.aspx

Team Gopher
06-23-2008, 02:23 AM
Ultimately, you know what's best for you to do.

How is the used car market in the area? Are there any older trucks that you can find for cheap or no?

Would you be ok with another used truck or what would you like to do ideally?

quickcleanlawn
06-25-2008, 04:11 PM
Yea,.. I ended up buying another van today.
95 astro van with all wheel drive.
It runs really well, but needs some cosmedics,and A/c
but what do you expect for 650 bucks:D he had it listed on craigslist fo $900

Steve
06-25-2008, 08:09 PM
That is awesome! What are you going to do for cosmetic purposes?

Can we see a picture of your van?

What is your view on using older vehicles for your lawn care business? Do you find it is actually good for business?

I would think the more you look like you are hurting for money, the more willing the customer may be to pay you more.

What's your view?

quickcleanlawn
06-25-2008, 08:39 PM
That is awesome! What are you going to do for cosmetic purposes?

What is your view on using older vehicles for your lawn care business? Do you find it is actually good for business?

I would think the more you look like you are hurting for money, the more willing the customer may be to pay you more.

What's your view?

I agree, Its just I can;t afford to get a new truck Right now.
I have a few things on my credit report that need clearing up first. hoping for next summer for sure.

Steve
06-25-2008, 08:41 PM
Can we see a picture of it?

quickcleanlawn
06-25-2008, 08:44 PM
Can we see a picture of it?

I was going to show you the posting on craigslist but, he deleted it already.
I'll take some pictures tomorrow.

Steve
06-25-2008, 08:45 PM
I can't wait to see it.

Now that the new forum is up, you can post images and it automatically creates thumbnail images of it! I am so excited that it all works so well!

Will you be doing anything for signs on it?

quickcleanlawn
06-25-2008, 09:04 PM
I can't wait to see it.

Now that the new forum is up, you can post images and it automatically creates thumbnail images of it! I am so excited that it all works so well!

Will you be doing anything for signs on it?

Yea, I'm going to put sign on it but I have to do some repairs and paint first.

Steve
06-25-2008, 09:10 PM
What will you be doing to paint it? Will you paint in a garage? Outside? What kind of paint will you be using and what color?

I one time saw a guy who painted his work truck with latex and used a roller to paint it LOL.

quickcleanlawn
06-25-2008, 09:47 PM
What will you be doing to paint it? Will you paint in a garage? Outside? What kind of paint will you be using and what color?

I one time saw a guy who painted his work truck with latex and used a roller to paint it LOL.

Well, My dad has over 30 years in the body and paint bussiness, so luckily I have the no how and help needed to do these things.
we will be painting it in his garage that is equipped with the proper ventalation.
everything els can be done in my driveway.

Steve
06-25-2008, 09:55 PM
That is awesome. Will you be using some outrageous color to really attract attention or what's your view on that?

quickcleanlawn
06-25-2008, 11:31 PM
That is awesome. Will you be using some outrageous color to really attract attention or what's your view on that?

No, I think I just going to go back with the factory color. less material, and less work.