PDA

View Full Version : I dont know

All Aspects Landscaping
06-21-2008, 11:17 PM
Why the change steve?? didnt you ever hear the old saying....if it aint broke dont fix it?? lol anyways good luck with the new forum....

musician/lawnman
06-22-2008, 09:34 AM
Yeah Steve I was kinda wondering the same thing? Just curious, why the change?

Team Gopher
06-22-2008, 04:04 PM
Well, I hate changing things around, but there were a lot of things on the forum that members had problems with. Like the searching, email notifications of posts and a bunch of other stuff. I am still experimenting but it seems it is working.

Does the email notifications work?

Plus all the spam, ugh. Every day it was **** spam everywhere. I hope it cuts down on here now.

Little's
06-22-2008, 07:38 PM
Hey Steve, thanks for the quick fix for my login problem. I like the forum, but hopefully you'll be able to do a little styling to it so it feels more like home!

Team Gopher
06-22-2008, 07:48 PM
LOL that is true. There are SOOOOOOOOOO many options on this board its like brain surgery! I can't get over this. I am learning step by step.

justin_time
06-22-2008, 08:38 PM
I love the new forum :D

Team Gopher
06-22-2008, 09:34 PM
Are you able to get any email notifications of new posts?

I haven't figured that out yet.

justin_time
06-22-2008, 10:06 PM
Are you able to get any email notifications of new posts?

I haven't figured that out yet.

No, I still get that error ban message.

I went in the setting to setup myself to subscribe to all the ones I reply to and I don't see them in my subscription list but I do have a checkmark next to the title of the post when I go to click on the thread.

Very weird

justin_time
06-22-2008, 10:11 PM
I also miss :banana:

Little's
06-23-2008, 12:32 AM
Hey Steve. The CP wont accept a URL or a gif file for my avatar. Says invalid each time. any ideo on this one? thanks

EatingEmoKids
06-23-2008, 12:45 AM
Hey Steve. The CP wont accept a URL or a gif file for my avatar. Says invalid each time. any ideo on this one? thanks

User avatars might be disabled in the admin control panel..

Hey Steve, thanks for the quick fix for my login problem. I like the forum, but hopefully you'll be able to do a little styling to it so it feels more like home!

Steve, if you need any help styling up the new board let me know. I have worked with vbulletin before so I know a little bit about it.

Team Gopher
06-23-2008, 01:44 AM
No, I still get that error ban message.

I went in the setting to setup myself to subscribe to all the ones I reply to and I don't see them in my subscription list but I do have a checkmark next to the title of the post when I go to click on the thread.

Very weird

Can you tell me what the error ban message says?

Also I am working on the avatar issue as well.

Little's
06-23-2008, 02:10 AM
No the avatar option isnt turned off. Just wont accept link, or upload.

Little's
06-24-2008, 11:53 PM
Looks like the avatar is working now. Thanks Steve.

Steve
06-25-2008, 01:51 AM
Oh good! I didn't even know that was working yet. You were able to upload it and everything?

I was trying to get the attachments to work but maybe the avatars are fixed now too. Let me try and upload my own now.

Thanks!