PDA

View Full Version : * * Explore selling your LC business here * *

GreenVentureGroup
05-22-2008, 02:08 AM
Opportunity is Knocking! Our firm has been directed to actively evaluate and solicit companies in your area with customer counts of 20010,000 for potential acquisition by a major lawn and landscape company.

This is an incredible opportunity for professional chemical lawn and tree spray companies to maximize and cash in on the value of their business.

Now is the ideal time to explore this opportunity, as acquisition prices have hit an all time peak.
With a rich knowledge and background in the professional lawn and landscape industry,
Green Venture Group can represent YOU! Utilizing our knowledge and experience to bring you a qualified purchase contract and walk you through every step of the process.
We can negotiate on your behalf:

Purchase price on a full year revenues for lawn, tree, beneficial services. (Gross receipts)
Purchase of accounts receivables
Purchase and pay off of all equipment used in the business
Retention of all existing employees & owner (if desired)
Closing of sale on your timeline. (As quickly as 30 to 60 days)

Strict confidentiality is assured for peace of mind
For a quick response to your questions, and an initial estimated valuation of your business based on a few simple questions, please contact Chris Martin @ 215-892-4302 or via e-mail greenventuregroup@hotmail.com

We look forward to hearing from you in the very near future.

Steve
05-22-2008, 03:14 AM
Hi Chris,

I saw that you posted the same message in a bunch of different areas. I deleted the others so it didn't look like you were spamming the forum. All you need is to post it once and it will be seen.

What got you started in this business?

StealthDumpTrucks
05-22-2008, 11:51 AM
Before anyone goes further into an unsolicited offer too good to be true, better ask more questions. Confidentiality of your personal and business info should be protected until a nondisclosure agreement is in force. Can Chris provide a business web site, street address, and examples of recent deals with references? Does he have a D & B DUNS number?

GreenVentureGroup
05-22-2008, 01:33 PM
Hey guys,
The offer is good for any LC/TC company. Buyers are all over the country. Many references available. Would you like to explore? I hope to hear from you soon.

Chris M.

Steve
05-22-2008, 02:10 PM
Chris,

Here is an open stage for you. Tell us what your business does, how you got started. This is a great chance to take advantage of marketing on a forum and meet new lawn care business contacts.

StealthDumpTrucks
05-22-2008, 04:44 PM
Please post a few examples, references, web site, and physical business address.

Thanks in advance

StealthDumpTrucks
05-22-2008, 09:54 PM
Hey Chris, how long ago did you get banned from lawncafe.com? Wow, they even took down your user name. Did they ban your IP as well?

musician/lawnman
05-23-2008, 06:22 AM
Quote[/b] (StealthDumpTrucks @ May 22 2008,10:54)]Hey Chris, how long ago did you get banned from lawncafe.com? *Wow, they even took down your user name. *Did they ban your IP as well?
Eric's all over him like dog.... "what is it lassie? Do you smell bull****?" haha http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/blues.gif

StealthDumpTrucks
05-23-2008, 09:25 AM
My firm has been directed to actively evaluate and investigate companies soliciting via internet forums who offer zero credentials. As a public service we perform cursory due diligence background checks utilizing our vast resources to uncover potential fraud. Should any interested party require unbiased business advice, our services are available for a small fee.

Steve
05-23-2008, 12:07 PM
Sometimes I hope that when I see a post like this first one, I can somehow get the poster to relax and take part in a forum discussion.

There is a certain way to promote yourself on a forum. It is very socially based and it's like walking into a new club. You should say hello to everyone. Talk a little and let everyone know what business you are in.

Sometimes I am able to welcome new posters in and get them relaxed. To enjoy their experience of taking part on a forum. Other times I can't.

As far as this post goes, all I can say is I hope Chris can relax and talk with people on here. I think it would help him take his business a long way.

StealthDumpTrucks
05-23-2008, 05:02 PM
Use his email address or give him a call. Can you give me the IP address he posted under? I can track down alot of info from there, I do it every day.