PDA

View Full Version : Customers or Lawn Companies for sale?

F3Nelson
02-25-2008, 02:19 PM
I am looking for some quick customers to get the lawn business up and going.

I was curious if anyone in Eastern KS or Western MO (the KCMO and surrounding areas) had any customers they wanted to get rid of or downsize, that I could buy from them.

This worked out well for me in the past when I first started, I ended up buying out 3 other lawn companies. As time went on, I sold off the ones I didnt care to deal with anymore to someone that wanted them..

Let me know, Email F3Nelson@yahoo.com or call me (913) 915-1208

Steve
02-25-2008, 03:25 PM
Hi Mike,

I can mention this on the GopherHaul show too. Maybe someone will contact you from that.

In the past, what did you find was the best way to find out if a lawn care business wanted to sell their client base? How did you go about approaching them on it?

Did you also consider posting something like this on craigslist?

F3Nelson
02-26-2008, 08:45 AM
They quite litterally just fell into my lap. One was the guy that I started mowing lawns for, the others just sort of showed up.

I havent tried CL yet, I will give that a shot, cant hurt.

Steve
02-26-2008, 01:07 PM
Let us know how this works out for you.

jeremie24
02-26-2009, 09:21 PM
Hello my name is jeremie

i currently just got back from iraq this winter and have been trying for months to get a job and cannot seem to find a good one so me and my buddy from iraq decided to start are own lawn care business together we have all the equipment insurance and everything we just dont have any clients its still real early but we afre trying to get a jump on it so if there is any lawn care business who got to much or needs help just email me at jeremiecoppess@yahoo.com or 765-631-9454

thanks and god bless

musician/lawnman
02-27-2009, 08:43 AM
Jeremie,

Welcome to the forum, & thank you for your service overseas.
Good luck to you & your friend in your new business. Anything I can do to help or any questions you might have, feel free to give me a call man.
-Chuck

Steve
02-27-2009, 05:19 PM
Hi Jeremie,

Welcome to our forum!

What kind of marketing have you been doing so far to attract new customers?