PDA

View Full Version : Service Fees

Steve
07-31-2007, 09:29 AM
You should also think about expenses and income projections.

Charts and graphs on this would really be helpful in selling franchises 'business partnerships'.

Also a guide on how to charge. What the different services are and how much the services should cost.

We could show a comparison of Tiger Time Lawn Care profits versus the potential profits of a generic lawn care business and show how being a Tiger Time business partner will increase a business owners profits, using charts and graphs.

I could compare these projections against other lawn care business startups that we have worked with in the past in our Head Start program (http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=1;t=1244).

TigerTime
08-15-2007, 07:26 AM
I do want to allow some of the readers of this fourm to know what has happened from the day I got into the business and it has been something that many can share in.

I am going to put gross earnings in here. So that many can get an Idea as to what you have the potential to make. I know some of you make more than this but I want you to know that I started with one truck two mowers and one string trimmer.

Here is the numbers.
April $95.00 I started the last of the month with really a thought.
May- $3871.38 Just me and an idea talking.
June the beginning was slow but the end was hot. $12,928.17
July was better but slowed due to interview request and several TV appearances. $13,345.00
August looks to be better.

I do not know how this compares to other start up companies but I think it is a good start.

Steve
08-16-2007, 10:47 AM
That is awesome! nice work!
I think ultimately a great selling tool would be to include some figures of the average lawn care business startup and then have a comparison chart of a Tiger Time Lawn Care (projected income).

There are many elements involved with achieving any of these numbers but I think some projected figures would really be helpful in selling franchises.

gatewayuser
09-09-2007, 11:59 AM
Quote[/b] (TigerTime @ Aug. 15 2007,7:26)]I do want to allow some of the readers of this fourm to know what has happened from the day I got into the business and it has been something that many can share in.

I am going to put gross earnings in here. So that many can get an Idea as to what you have the potential to make. I know some of you make more than this but I want you to know that I started with one truck two mowers and one string trimmer.

Here is the numbers.
April $95.00 I started the last of the month with really a thought.
May- $3871.38 Just me and an idea talking.
June the beginning was slow but the end was hot. $12,928.17
July was better but slowed due to interview request and several TV appearances. $13,345.00
August looks to be better.

I do not know how this compares to other start up companies but I think it is a good start.
Is that a per month gross or total of all months combined so far?

And congrats on the business!!!