PDA

View Full Version : Franchise Promotion ideas

Steve
07-31-2007, 08:11 AM
We could potentially give away a couple free franchises of Tiger Time Lawn Care, to get it started. This would make the franchise buy in fee $0. But a % of the income would still have to be paid.

TigerTime
07-31-2007, 08:51 AM
Here is what I am willing to do. For the first three people that can show capital and willing to carry the Tiger Time Lawn Care Fanchise I will waive the fee.
I think this is the time to go for broke. I have several things in mind and I will be willing to make this venture happen.
Negociations can be accomplished as soon as possible to make this happen. I would prefer someone in a 200 mile radius but will consider all offers.

Steve
07-31-2007, 09:11 AM
Quote[/b] ]Here is what I am willing to do. For the first three people that can show capital and willing to carry the Tiger Time Lawn Care Fanchise I will waive the fee.
I think this is the time to go for broke. I have several things in mind and I will be willing to make this venture happen.
Negociations can be accomplished as soon as possible to make this happen. I would prefer someone in a 200 mile radius but will consider all offers.

When you say show capital, how much do they have to be able to show you?

Also, things have to be considered like in this initial group, I am guessing they will have to pay for incorporation filings and for signage? Will they be required to paint their vehicles?

Can you create new posts now in this forum? I see that you
can reply.

TigerTime
08-01-2007, 08:22 AM
Yes, I want to ensure that they are in good standing as an LCO.
I haeve contacted a wraping company and they are getting back with me for the truck detailing.
I will have the pictures of the ladies uniform on here either today or tomorrow. It is a good looking uniform. I am also going to post a picture for the mens uniform. It is simple and easy.
We have to maintain the name Tiger Time and creat an image of quality workmanship with sex appeal.