PDA

View Full Version : Requirements of franchise 'business partner'

Steve
07-31-2007, 09:15 AM
What kinds of things will the business partner be required to do to get started? Or do you just want to wing it.

If you go with the concept I had talked to you about in the past, where you would create one main Tiger Time Lawn Care Business name that would hold majority ownership in the partner businesses, then you could enforce new ideas as you go and don't have to have them all up at front.

Meaning you could let the first few business partners in without having to paint their truck at first, but as things progress you could force the issue.

Also the logo and signs need to be finalized so the business partners could order them, possibly from one place like Tony's AMW-Graphics, or whoever you choose to go with.

Steve
07-31-2007, 09:18 AM
- Will they be required to hire X% of female employees?
- Will they be required to wear specific uniform.

TigerTime
08-01-2007, 08:15 AM
I am going to sit at this computer Saturday and finish all the drafting idea. I am now incorporated so that the major team members will be as well.
LOGO and trade marks Name have all been protected. I hae to complete the training and verbage for the company.

Team I really feel this can be a golden opprotunity for any of you that want to get involved.
This Saturday if not earlier I will finalize the requirments to get in.

Steve
08-01-2007, 08:21 AM
I am looking forwards to seeing what you come up with.