PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a quote for some shirts

UniversityLandscapers
06-16-2008, 12:27 AM
I wanna get some prices from whoever is willing to do a rough quote. I haven't put together the actual design yet, but it will be a double sided (small logo on the front, with bigger stuff on the back of the shirt) design, screen printed. I was hoping to see the difference between a single colour print vs. a two colour print.

I need about 15 shirts, but I don't have exact numbers yet.

You can email the quotes to davesmunroe@gmail.com if you don't want to post them here.

Thanks!

AMW Graphics
06-25-2008, 10:10 AM
I wanna get some prices from whoever is willing to do a rough quote. I haven't put together the actual design yet, but it will be a double sided (small logo on the front, with bigger stuff on the back of the shirt) design, screen printed. I was hoping to see the difference between a single colour print vs. a two colour print.

I need about 15 shirts, but I don't have exact numbers yet.

You can email the quotes to davesmunroe@gmail.com if you don't want to post them here.

Thanks!

We would need some more info:

What color shirts?
What sizes?
What ink color or colors?

Thanks.

UniversityLandscapers
06-25-2008, 10:12 AM
We would need some more info:

What color shirts?
What sizes?
What ink color or colors?

Thanks.

Didn't realize it was that specific...probably an even mix of larges and mediums, navy blue shirt, with yellow writing. Although, I'd like to know the extra cost for more colours, maybe white or red, just to get an idea of what a more complicated design would cost. Just looking for a rough idea.

AMW Graphics
06-25-2008, 10:25 AM
Didn't realize it was that specific...probably an even mix of larges and mediums, navy blue shirt, with yellow writing. Although, I'd like to know the extra cost for more colours, maybe white or red, just to get an idea of what a more complicated design would cost. Just looking for a rough idea.

Email sent.

GottaMow
06-25-2008, 03:20 PM
Hey Tony,
I have submitted 2 requests for pricing for shirts on your weebsite and never heard back.

Ben

AMW Graphics
06-26-2008, 08:27 AM
Hey Tony,
I have submitted 2 requests for pricing for shirts on your weebsite and never heard back.

Ben

Hi Ben,

Sorry about that, if you would like to you could email me directly at tony@696signs.com with what you need and i will get you a quote.

Thanks.