PDA

View Full Version : Website Changes

AMW Graphics
03-04-2008, 04:30 PM
We have changed to dedicated hosting, and durring the trasition the website www.amw-graphics.com will be unavalible...you can go to www.696signs.com or email me at tony@696signs.com (or sales@696signs.com for a quote request).

If you have any questions or need help please let me know.

Steve
03-04-2008, 04:33 PM
Quote[/b] ]We have changed to dedicated hosting

Do you mean you are setting up your own server?

AMW Graphics
03-04-2008, 06:15 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Mar. 04 2008,5:33)]Quote[/b] ]We have changed to dedicated hosting

Do you mean you are setting up your own server?
YES!

We have been strugling using standard hosting....so we got our own server. We are now hosting our own sites, email, etc. as well as name servers for everything. Was fun to get set up...(not) since we didnt want to pay someone to do it.
(thats where i have been lately)

But its up and running.

We might start offering hosting too, we'll see.

Steve
03-04-2008, 06:23 PM
That must have been a pain in the butt to get that up and running! No doubt!

AMW Graphics
03-04-2008, 06:53 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Mar. 04 2008,7:23)]That must have been a pain in the butt to get that up and running! No doubt!
Yes, very much so!

But now everything is starting to work out....my eyes hurt from looking at the screen so long!

Steve
03-04-2008, 07:09 PM
You could offer web hosting possibly even free webhosting for a year if a customer buys $X amount of dollars from you or something like that. You can use it as an inducement that wouldn't cost you much.

AMW Graphics
03-04-2008, 07:34 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Mar. 04 2008,8:09)]You could offer web hosting possibly even free webhosting for a year if a customer buys $X amount of dollars from you or something like that. You can use it as an inducement that wouldn't cost you much.
yes, we were thinking about that too.

One thing we will be doing for sure is offering it to web design customers...1 year free hosting with design...but we are still working out the details.

I cant belive how much faster it is...

AMW Graphics
03-04-2008, 07:46 PM
I also fixed all the broken links to pictures...they all work again now. As well as amw-graphics.com but we are going to be using 696signs.com as our main website address.
With a makeover to the site coming when we get the time to do it.