PDA

View Full Version : Little Things

tiedeman
03-20-2006, 11:58 AM
What are some of the little things that you either do for customers, make for customers, or buy for customers to keep them coming back year after year?

kc2006
03-20-2006, 01:38 PM
I sort of mentioned a few things in the other post I just did like a small free tree for earth day. *But I'm also working on joining up with a florist shop and giving out flowers for mothers day to all the female clients. *The florist would donate or sell me the flowers at his cost and then include a little flyer of his own, this way we're both advertising with it. *This seems like it would work especially well for the elderly women who maybe don't see their children much. *Or the hot mom's on your route ;) *(just kidding)

I'm also starting to use the flowers for new clients, after they get and pay their first invoice we call them up and do a checkup to make sure they're happy with the service and if anything needs to be changed. *If it all goes well we drop off a little flower arrangement with a note expressing our appreciation and we hope to have a long relationship with them. *

This year is all about little perks for the customer to keep them happy and spreading the word. I'm sure some have heard the saying "A satisfied customer tells one person and a dissatisfied customer tells ten people", well I want that to change so the satisfied customer is telling ten people and we won't have unhappy clients.

Steve
03-20-2006, 05:08 PM
I wonder, could you even do cards for certain holidays and would that be good?

I really like the flower idea. I like it so much that I was wondering, could that be turned into a profitable upsell? Could you drop off a flyer a few weeks before a holiday to see if the client would like a flower arangment to celebrate (mother's day) or any other holiday.