PDA

View Full Version : Web TV idea

Steve
03-16-2006, 07:34 PM
We had a great discussion with Anthony of united environment.com last night.

He has just been such great things for the industry with his training.

Would it at all be possible to tie in a web tv show with helping a new LCO grow?

Could this be done possibly even remotely and still be interesting? You could do it locally a lot easier, but what if you had an LCO video tape themselves talking about the problems they are having and then you could help them through it?

What are some of all your thoughts on this?

Steve
03-16-2006, 07:38 PM
Would such a show even be interesting to watch?

Troy do you have any thoughts on this at all either? Would you even be interesting in taking part of somehow as well?

tiedeman
03-16-2006, 07:52 PM
I love the idea of it. I would like to do something like.

You could break the idea down into different sections even, such as business ideas, marketing, safety issues, installation, etc. This could be endless

Steve
03-16-2006, 08:03 PM
How about even a section like cribs maybe? Where you show off your shop, tools, toys or something like that?

tiedeman
03-16-2006, 08:08 PM
that sounds great as well. Maybe even a typical day out in the field or at the office

UnitedEnvironment.com
03-16-2006, 09:52 PM
off the board, the 3 of us should talk further about this
we actually have 3 spinoff shows in the works right now, one begin project green up which we could always turn into the one where we aid another inexperienced company, the other 2 are a bit off topic, one is a fitness web show and the other is a cooking web show, those two would have nothing to do with the landscaper of course, but after you guys see the healthy landscaper series you will see both programs in action, so that is where the spinoff so to speak will come from. You have my number, give me a ring and will talk about it.

Billz
03-17-2006, 01:37 AM
How about a show called Pimp my Mower! http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif
Big 10" subwoofers on back and a hydraulic system.
I cant believe I was first to think of that! LOL

Steve
03-17-2006, 02:18 PM
Hi UnitedEnvironment.com,

Good ideas.

Billz, I am happy to see you thinking LOL you never know when a crazy idea will just take off http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif