PDA

View Full Version : First comercial client

onthegreen
04-10-2008, 12:45 PM
I'm trying to get my first comercial customer and they want we to write a proposal with every thing in it including sprinkler inspection .......I have a service matrix bid form that has every thing from mowing to a mulch program. does anyone have a proposal letter i can use ..........whats the basic charge for say fertilization Granular 4 times a year

UniversityLandscapers
04-10-2008, 12:50 PM
Check out the "customer letters" section up top...I'm almost certain there's a template in there you could use. For the fertilizer, it really depends on your cost. I tend to charge in the same ballpark as mowing, since the extra time from mowing about balances with the extra cost for the fertilizer (I do all my mowing with a push mower...so that factors in)

onthegreen
04-10-2008, 12:52 PM
Thanks that helps some .......This job is for a big farmacy like CVS....... Wallgreens so on

Steve
04-10-2008, 01:24 PM
John,

I hope you found the letter helpful.

If you could share with us some insight on what you were bidding on it could help a lot of other readers too figure out how to bid.

Thanks!

onthegreen
04-10-2008, 08:04 PM
No the letter was not what i was looking for. I need a comercial proposal for for wallgreens farmacy. but if anyone has one for a large comercial clients please let me know .Plus if anyone is doing work for this company let me know what your charging for the year

Steve
04-10-2008, 10:11 PM
John,

Did you look through the contract section too?

Can you tell us about the picture you posted?

onthegreen
04-12-2008, 08:38 PM
This picture is of a house i did for home vestors they dont pay much like $500 but i still made $250 for a few hrs They dont get your rich but they keep you busy. ....................Hey steve how do i take a web templet and get it up and running as a web site

Steve
04-12-2008, 09:45 PM
Did you get a web hosting site yet? Can you download the template you want, unzip it and then upload it to your server?

kdhillman
12-28-2009, 08:42 AM
I certainly hope you use SPELL CHECK prior to submitting your proposal!!!!

No the letter was not what i was looking for. I need a comercial proposal for for wallgreens farmacy. but if anyone has one for a large comercial clients please let me know .Plus if anyone is doing work for this company let me know what your charging for the year

jasonw
12-28-2009, 09:26 AM
I agree, at least get the nae spelled right "pharmacy"