PDA

View Full Version : Pollen positivity

StartALawnCareBusiness
04-11-2008, 09:10 PM
This time of year if you stand still for more than just a few minutes you will notice your skin coated with a thick layer of yellow pollen.

This morning, I was thinking about advertising campaigns focusing on potential customers who have allergies.

I can imagine a flyer showing a sneezing homeowner with watering eyes and a big red nose attempting to mow his lawn. Another picture is of your lawn care company cutting his grass while he sits inside an air conditioned house.

If you use this advertising idea for your lawn care business, let me know how it works.

Keith

justin_time
04-11-2008, 09:20 PM
Quote[/b] (StartALawnCareBusiness @ April 11 2008,10:10)]This time of year if you stand still for more than just a few minutes you will notice your skin coated with a thick layer of yellow pollen.

This morning, I was thinking about advertising campaigns focusing on potential customers who have allergies.

I can imagine a flyer showing a sneezing homeowner with watering eyes and a big red nose attempting to mow his lawn. *Another picture is of your lawn care company cutting his grass while he sits inside an air conditioned house.

If you use this advertising idea for your lawn care business, let me know how it works.

Keith
Just do it !!!

I'm sure this would really work

Steve
04-12-2008, 02:57 PM
Keith,

That is a great idea! I like it. I should put something together with this.