EmGr
02-29-2008, 06:32 PM
How does this sound to email property managers?:

(423) ###-xxxx
2-29-08

Baxxxx xxxx
Emerald Green Lawn Care

Miss Clarke,

Hello, please allow me to take a moment of your time. My name is Bxxxxx xxxx and I represent Emerald Green Lawn Care. *

I would like to be considered for any and all Property Maintenance contracts or jobs that you may have coming up this year. *My company is professionally licensed and insured. *

We have been serving the Tri-Cities area for 10 years. You can speak to me at any time, and be confident knowing that your needs will be addressed immediately. We offer mowing, edging, planting, natural & permanent mulch, retaining walls, and have recently included hydroseeding, erosion control, and spray-on-mat.

Please add me to your bidders list and please contact me for any size job you may be considering. *I am always happy to give free estimates. You can reach me at (423) ###-xxxx or emxxx@###

Sincerely,

Baxxx xxxx

Steve
02-29-2008, 09:00 PM
Quote[/b] ](423) ###-xxxx
2-29-08

Baxxxx xxxx
Emerald Green Lawn Care

Miss Clarke,

Hello, please allow me to take a moment of your time. My name is Bxxxxx xxxx and I represent Emerald Green Lawn Care.

I would like to be considered for any and all Property Maintenance contracts or jobs that you may have coming up this year. My company is professionally licensed and insured.

We have been serving the Tri-Cities area for 10 years. You can speak to me at any time, and be confident knowing that your needs will be addressed immediately. We offer mowing, edging, planting, natural & permanent mulch, retaining walls, and have recently included hydroseeding, erosion control, and spray-on-mat.

Please add me to your bidders list and please contact me for any size job you may be considering. I am always happy to give free estimates. You can reach me at (423) ###-xxxx or emxxx@###

Sincerely,

Baxxx xxxx

I like that a lot! Then I would follow up with a phone call after a week or so. Just to make that connection and see if the person got your letter and if they can indeed put you on their bidding list.

Don't forget to put your website on the letter and email.

EmGr
03-03-2008, 07:08 PM
Thanks, how do you find property managers in your area? I know you can find their numbers on for rent signs. How do you find them on the internet?

Steve
03-03-2008, 07:30 PM
Well I bet there is a mailing list you could purchase of property management groups in your area.

But it seems a lot of lawn care owners will just knock on doors and ask who to contact.

That is a very good question though, I gotta bring this up in Thurs. podcast discussion as well.

Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

lawnindustryconsultants.com
03-03-2008, 09:52 PM
Quote[/b] (EmGr @ Feb. 29 2008,6:32)]How does this sound to email property managers?:

(423) ###-xxxx
2-29-08

Baxxxx xxxx
Emerald Green Lawn Care

Miss Clarke,

Hello, please allow me to take a moment of your time. My name is Bxxxxx xxxx and I represent Emerald Green Lawn Care.

I would like to be considered for any and all Property Maintenance contracts or jobs that you may have coming up this year. My company is professionally licensed and insured.

Please add me to your bidders list and please contact me for any size job you may be considering. I am always happy to give free estimates. You can reach me at (423) ###-xxxx or emxxx@###

Sincerely,

Baxxx xxxx
Hello

Do you currently use this in your business now?

If so how well does it work for you?

EmGr
03-11-2008, 06:29 PM
I haven't used this yet but it seems like a good idea. I just need a list of property managers in my area. I am still looking for where people find there's.

Steve
03-12-2008, 06:38 AM
I wonder if you could get a mailing list of them within a certain zip code.

JODY84
04-05-2008, 10:23 PM
Great Idea!

If anyone knows where to get the list of property managers, please let me know.

I tried using google but only found a few phone numbers. However, the city we live in has tons....we just have to find them! http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wow.gif