PDA

View Full Version : Monthly Billing or Programs

zachslawncare
03-31-2008, 09:14 PM
Hello my name is Zach and I just turned 16 years old. I started landscaping when I was 14 and since then I would usually collect my payment after the work/maintenance is done. I am expanding quick at this age, I am already into excavation, seal coating, and trying to set up lawn maintenance programs.
I need someones help with doing so... I have thought of two different programs.
1. Standard Program-
-Which consists of spring cleanup, weekly or bi-weekly lawn maintenance, lawn fertilization 2-4 times a month every other month, shrub pruning, and fall cleanup... all the good stuff.
2. Customer chooses what they want on program

The problem that I am having is that I dont want to collect the payment after the work is done, I would rather have a monthly statement go out to the customer and have them pay me monthly. But I dont know what should be shown on a statement or how I should go about doing this. If someone can help me that would be great!!! Please.. email me at digger12@warwick.net ... if someone would be kind enough to show me an example statement or what works best for them would be great.....its just too much work for me right, i cant figure it out.

UniversityLandscapers
03-31-2008, 09:30 PM
Well...you can get the Gopher software to take care of all your scheduling/billing! That's what we're all here for isn't it?

I personally use Quicken accounting software, just because I got a copy of it for free, so I've stuck with it.

lawnindustryconsultants.com
03-31-2008, 10:12 PM
GET GOPHER

Little's
03-31-2008, 10:44 PM
Gopher software will be one of your best investments. It will save you hours and hours of work. Well worth the money.

Did you say you were going to fertilize 2 to 4 times every other month? I am afraid if you fertilize that much, your lawns will be dead by the third month.

All Aspects Landscaping
04-01-2008, 09:42 AM
get your money asap!!!