PDA

View Full Version : Target the homes and business in your area

All Aspects Landscaping
02-09-2008, 09:02 AM
We are a landscape company in south jersey... looking to help our friends out on the gopher site... Give us the info of the customers you are looking for....This has helped us grow close to 40% in 2007... Its definately worth the money...

Mailing Lists Available in your immediate area.
Search by household income, house value, geographic areas.
REACH YOUR TARGET MARKET TODAY!!!
Competitive rates.
You will receive you mailing list email and also by snail mail in CD Rom format.
List are compatible with most label making programs, including microsoft word.
Simple Database File.
Prices start at $150 per thousand.
Names and Address updated monthly, with less that 1% non deliverable rate, usually due to new movers.
Business and residential leads great for many businesses.
For more information contact us @ newmailinglist@gmail.com

Steve
02-09-2008, 09:26 AM
James is this a new business you are starting?

Give us the lowdown.

We gotta get you on a skype podcast ! What's your skype name? I am GopherHaul.

All Aspects Landscaping
02-09-2008, 12:59 PM
Yeah steve... it is... Sorry I havent posted in a while, we've been slammed with work, with the marketing gig... the clothing company is really close to launching... and the phone started ringing for landscape and lawn work... on top of that my daughter wants me to coach her tee ball team... and now, since we are sponsoring a team, we have to design the advertisements for everything.... good thing business is not just done between 8 and 5 anymore. Right? But yeah, I figured I try to help out our forum friends by offering them a service that helped me grow close to 40% last year... what we did, we designed a 4x6 postcard thru gotprint.com... the prices are ridiculously cheap.... and stated mailing them to local businesses and developments... we used 4x6 cause it cuts the postage down to .26 each... so its alot easier on the wallet... plus got print offers 5000 postcards for less than $200.00 and the quality is unbelievable... you design everything... then you use me to create the database for who you want to reach... its an awesome idea, and lower in price than most websites... plus with me being in the business, Ill try to filter out any leads that sound questionable... It really reaches your target market..

All Aspects Landscaping
02-09-2008, 01:03 PM
I do have skype, but Ill have to get back to you with the name

Steve
02-09-2008, 01:14 PM
Ok so right now you are focusing on getting the proper mailing list for the lawn care operator?

Did you put together a website for this yet?

All Aspects Landscaping
02-09-2008, 01:33 PM
yes... exactly steve... but no website yet... things have been moving 100 MPH... my heads spinning

Steve
02-09-2008, 03:26 PM
You should get one of your designers from your clothing line to design some postcards too and then you really would be able to offer a lot of services!

All Aspects Landscaping
02-09-2008, 07:27 PM
yeah... trying not to take too many steps ahead... gotta keep up with the work flow... just got the go ahead to design business cards and mailers for a landscaper... plus label work... gonna make bout $600... my designer rocked me $800 just for the logos, and mailers... but Im not complaining... im very happy.

Steve
02-09-2008, 07:35 PM
There is a lot of graphic design and marketing work requested on this site that I don't know if it is all getting done. You should tell your designer to check the forum here for more work.

I would really like to see a forum member here try out your services and see how doing the targeted mailing can really help them increase business.

All Aspects Landscaping
02-09-2008, 07:54 PM
So would I steve, So would I... I really think this would benefit anyone looking to grow their business... Ive been pricing the competition out and they run anywhere from $186.00 per 1000 to $214.00 per 1000... I wanna make it available to our guys cause we are starting to get busy with it. You guys dont wanna wait too long, everything takes time... and you will blink your eyes and the season will be upon us... Also, Id be willing to entertain the thought of doing some design work for some of the guys here... Private message me or email me at allaspects@mac.com... Steve... its good to see im not the only one thinking about work on a sat night!!! lol

All Aspects Landscaping
02-09-2008, 08:04 PM
and so all you guys know, we accept credit cards...

All Aspects Landscaping
02-10-2008, 12:56 AM
My designer is on board... were gonna come up with a package deal guys... Logo...bus card... post card.. and mailing labels..

Steve
02-10-2008, 09:27 AM
Good I am looking to seeing what you come up with.