PDA

View Full Version : Leap into Spring

StartALawnCareBusiness
02-02-2008, 12:50 AM
Hey all:

When I flipped my calendar today I realized it is a leap month.
How can we use this to our advantage from a marketing standpoint?

Since spring is right around the corner, you can use the whole month of February to coax customers to

LEAP INTO SPRING.

It can work something like this, if they sign a contract with you this month, they get an additional incentive...a free cut or 50% off spring aerating and overseeding.

What if you run a ONE DAY ONLY sale on your website? Every visitor to your website on February 29 gets a special bonus. You can spend two weeks leading up to the 29th building suspense. All they have to do is complete a form with their contact information to be eligible for the special sale.

There have to be a dozen good ideas to get more customers this year during February. It will be cool to have a full roster before spring even arrives.

Let me know if you think of more ideas.

Leap on:

Keith

All Aspects Landscaping
02-02-2008, 01:03 AM
Dont know what you think about this but one could be a $29.00 credit to the account if the sign up for services on the 29th. Or "leap a lawn service" (free maintenance for one week) - $29.00 Lime application or fert service - 2 lawn services for $9 each.... You could even call them "your company" dollars (you know what I mean if you ever been to disney and used disney dollars) ie. All Aspects Dollars... go to the printer and get monopoly money printed with your company name on it... $29.00 bills... might be too late for this year... maybe a good idea for the next leap year...lol

Steve
02-02-2008, 02:53 AM
Very creative ideas!

Quote[/b] ]What if you run a ONE DAY ONLY sale on your website? Every visitor to your website on February 29 gets a special bonus. You can spend two weeks leading up to the 29th building suspense. All they have to do is complete a form with their contact information to be eligible for the special sale.

What kinds of things would you suggest doing to promote this in the two weeks leading up to it?