PDA

View Full Version : Merry Chistmas

StartALawnCareBusiness
12-25-2007, 06:59 AM
Hi All:

I want to wish everyone who comes to this board a very MERRY CHRISTMAS.

This forum is much like a community in "real" life. *There are members who post often and there are members who read often but never post.

As with any community, I am sure there are members who won't experience the full joy of this Christmas day. * They might be dealing with an illness or a family member's illness. *Business might not be going great or there are troubles in their home lives. *For whatever reason, they are not able to be the whole person they know they can be.

Here is a reach out to those members of the Gopher Graphics community and a special blessing to you on this Christmas Day.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/X62nTYGTIPY&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/X62nTYGTIPY&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Keith

pnplawn
12-25-2007, 11:21 AM
Thanks Keith And A Marry XMas to you !~!!!!!

landonkade
12-25-2007, 12:41 PM
Quote[/b] (StartALawnCareBusiness @ Dec. 25 2007,7:59)]Hi All:

I want to wish everyone who comes to this board a very MERRY CHRISTMAS.

This forum is much like a community in "real" life. *There are members who post often and there are members who read often but never post.

As with any community, I am sure there are members who won't experience the full joy of this Christmas day. * They might be dealing with an illness or a family member's illness. *Business might not be going great or there are troubles in their home lives. *For whatever reason, they are not able to be the whole person they know they can be.

Here is a reach out to those members of the Gopher Graphics community and a special blessing to you on this Christmas Day.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/X62nTYGTIPY&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/X62nTYGTIPY&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Keith
sent u a pm keith

realhuntin
12-25-2007, 03:07 PM
Thank You Keith. One of the BEST Christmas Blessings I have seen in a long time.

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and yours!
Tim

Steve
12-26-2007, 08:05 AM
Merry Christmas everyone!

Keith how true all of what you said.

Christmas and New Year is a great time to sit back and reflect on our lives. It is amazing how much has to work right in order for any of us to do any of the things we do.

Being creative and being an entrepreneur is like being a finely tuned athlete. You just can't do it when there is too much negative forces surrounding you.

While we are all alive we should strive to achieve the goals we want to achieve and dream.

I do hope you and all of your family members and friends are healthy and happy this holiday season.

pmblair
12-26-2007, 01:33 PM
Amen, Keith. It's so often that we lose sight of the big picture at Christmas... I hope everyone fully listens to the words to that song.

StartALawnCareBusiness
12-11-2008, 04:48 PM
I want to bump this thread from last year up to the top again.

With all that is going on in our world, the sentiment might even be stronger this year.

To old friends and new:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

keith

Steve
12-11-2008, 05:03 PM
Merry Christmas too! Even from this posts there are past forum members who are now out of business! Yikes! Well they are remembered :)

Lukacs Property Maintenance
12-12-2008, 10:01 AM
Merry Christmas to all. From the great frozen town of Merritt, BC, Lukacs Property Maintenance and from me. Good luck in the new year. Also to the sucess of all the new LCC's out there.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Have a Joyful New Year'

Mike:D

quickcleanlawn
12-12-2008, 01:22 PM
Keath,
Thank you I needed that, it is so easy to forget what Christmas is really about, with that is going on this time of year.We have to remember, Christmas is his day not ours.
Thanks Keath.

justin_time
12-12-2008, 03:37 PM
I also want to wish everybody a Merry Christmas, and a better 2009

Joyeux Noel for the french people out there, if any haha

From all the Staff

Me, myself and Irene :D lol

Mike's LawnCare Landscape
12-12-2008, 04:02 PM
Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas

quickcleanlawn
12-12-2008, 10:13 PM
I also want to wish everybody a Merry Christmas, and a better 2009

Joyeux Noel for the french people out there, if any haha

From all the Staff

Me, myself and Irene :D lol

Joyeux Noel to you too. The only time I here that anymore is when we visit family from the bayou.

quickcleanlawn
12-13-2008, 01:37 PM
Well I'm not "French", but everone knows, New Orleans was Built by the French, and alot of my elders still speak the language.
Merry Christmas to everyone.

ritchiem
12-13-2008, 01:50 PM
I'll jump in here too and wish everyone a merry holiday season and lets start 2009 off with a bang!