PDA

View Full Version : Ice cream for dogs?

Steve
11-11-2006, 12:00 AM
I think this is a crazy idea, but it just might work.

What's your take on this new product?

The Good Humor man goes to the dogs (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15143552/) - Companies appear to be on a never-ending quest for ways to pamper your pooch, and here's the latest evidence: Ice cream maker Good Humor and pet food producer Pedigree have announced plans to produce ice cream sandwiches for dogs.

JacobsLawnMowing
03-18-2014, 09:54 PM
I think the dogs might get sick, not all dogs would but some dogs do not have a strong stomach. it is a liability for you should someones dog get sick from eating the ice cream, unless their is a special Dog Ice cream I dont know about, then you could pin it on the place you bought the dog Ice cream from, a better Idea might be regular dog treats, and ask the owner of the dog if they are interested in a dog treat for their pet and also ask if they know of any food alergies their dog has. it may save you alot of time and money, and advertising dog treats with their lawn service would stand out.

SGL1
05-06-2014, 12:18 AM
Sometimes there's too much of a good thing. Let Paris "Dimwit" Hilton give her purse pooch a Popsicle. My dog gets to gnaw on the freshly snagged thigh bone of the nearest marsupial I've shot with my .22. If he needs it cold I'll dip it in my beer cooler.