PDA

View Full Version : DR Power Products

S.P.Martin Lawn Care
02-18-2008, 06:39 PM
Its getting close to the time that I'll be purchasing a couple of pieces of equipment. Before I do that, I would appreciate feedback from folks that have used DR stuff or have knowledge of others using it.

I'm looking at a DR Power Grader as I have a client with a large crushed rock parking lot that needs alot of work come spring. Been filling in the holes, but I'm thinking the Power Grader is the better way vs. trailering 4 tons of crushed stone a few times with my truck. I also have a couple of other smaller driveways with the same needs.

I'm also looking at the RotoHog Power Tiller. I've had some calls to do tilling, but its a work out using a walk behind and didn't want to aggravate my back. This model is a tow behind.

I bought a Kawasaki BruteForce 650i this winter with the above work in mind.

I know its a bit pricey, but after looking over other similar gear from other manufacturers, I'm thinking of the old adage that you get what you pay for. IMO, DR has done a good job at figuring out what makes their stuff better. So, has anybody out there used DR stuff? Your 2 cents worth?