PDA

View Full Version : Great Dane 48 Hydro

tmillsap
11-26-2007, 10:50 PM
Looking at a 48 hydro great dane. SLE has them for 2990.00 What do yo think of this mower? is it reliable? a good curb hopper

pnplawn
11-27-2007, 04:51 PM
Quote[/b] (tmillsap @ Nov. 26 2007,11:50)]Looking at a 48 hydro great dane. SLE has them for 2990.00 What do yo think of this mower? is it reliable? a good curb hopper

For that kinda money you could get Quick36 brand new.

quick36 (http://www.betteroutdoorproducts.com)

Steve
11-27-2007, 05:21 PM
What do you like about the Quick36?

pnplawn
11-27-2007, 05:35 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Nov. 27 2007,6:21)]What do you like about the Quick36?
I have not personly not used one i have heard good things about them. Steve I was thinking of unique idea, wanted to kow what you thought of starting a Website for reviewing of commercial Green Industrial Products. Meaning /videos / writing reviews /. I mean everyone always wanting information on a new product that they are thinking about buying for there business. But they are not sure if they should buy it cause they have never used it or dont know much about it. I mean this could lead to major website. Its not getting FREE products, Its called Marketing products for the vendor. Like this thread, He wants to know about the product and this is example of what I am talking about.

Steve
11-27-2007, 05:54 PM
I think there is a need for this and you should do it! Contact some local vendors and go over there to review different products. I can promote you on here too.

Let these people know the numbers of those watching the GopherHaul show and you should get some response.

11-27-2007, 11:02 PM
I have a friend that has a great dane rider he hates it. There was some design problems where the deck leaves little mowhawks of uncut grass. It doesnt matter how clean the deck is, or how sharp. He pretty much just uses it at his house. One thing w/ new equipment. The distributors have demo units available to the dealers. Try them out for a day. I always mow my irrigated and heavy growers first thing in the morn. Lets face it you cant wait till the grass is dry to start mowing. I like to see how it will put out under hard conditions.

pnplawn
11-27-2007, 11:45 PM
Quote[/b] (humble1 @ Nov. 28 2007,12:02)]I have a friend that has a great dane rider he hates it. There was some design problems where the deck leaves little mowhawks of uncut grass. It doesnt matter how clean the deck is, or how sharp. He pretty much just uses it at his house. One thing w/ new equipment. The distributors have demo units available to the dealers. Try them out for a day. I always mow my irrigated and heavy growers first thing in the morn. Lets face it you cant wait till the grass is dry to start mowing. I like to see how it will put out under hard conditions.
You know I was glad to see your post. That is the reason I am going to start a green industry product review website for people looking for hands on review for products there considering to buy for there business. I think its time for a website like this. Im sure once i get it off the ground it will require 100% of my time may lead me into different direction other than my lawn care business. Ill keep you guys updated once the site is done you guys can go there list your review on different products that you use.