blower
edger
and misc parts
Asking 18500 for all.
make me some offers

Steve
11-12-2007, 07:46 PM
OMG! Congratulations!

What's your view on selling it all and taking the job?

Any chance we can see some pictures of the paint job before you sell everything?

moseley creek
11-12-2007, 07:52 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Nov. 12 2007,8:46)]OMG! Congratulations!

Any chance we can see some pictures of the paint job before you sell everything?
Thanks for the congratz. This job is easy work for big money. I love lawn care but all the help I've been offered has not come thru. I will be able to have the kids with me this summer as well. I put the paint back to white and red. The way it was for the sale. I have some pics on my camera but cannot find the cord. When I do I'll post them for you to see.

Taking this job will gain me 2 things. Steady income all year long and more time with my kids. They are only this age once.

ABurlison
11-12-2007, 07:53 PM
I just wanted to say Good luck to you and all your endeavors.

ANDY http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif

pmblair
11-12-2007, 08:25 PM
Congrats!!! http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif

pnplawn
11-12-2007, 08:54 PM
Quote[/b] (moseley creek @ Nov. 12 2007,8:52)]Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Nov. 12 2007,8:46)]OMG! Congratulations!

Thanks for the congratz. This job is easy work for big money. I love lawn care but all the help I've been offered has not come thru. I will be able to have the kids with me this summer as well. I put the paint back to white and red. The way it was for the sale. I have some pics on my camera but cannot find the cord. When I do I'll post them for you to see.

Taking this job will gain me 2 things. Steady income all year long and more time with my kids. They are only this age once.
My thoughts; can you afford to keep all this equipment? If so keep it for while and see how things work out at this 'new job offer' I would not sell anything right off. Just my thoughts!

Rodman

moseley creek
11-12-2007, 08:59 PM
i'm not keepin it it's going.
i cannot keep convincing everyone my ex is crazy, i should not even have to.
it is also crazy to work as hard as i do.
this is not just some job offer, they have been wanting me for some time due to my knowledge of hydrolic steups as well as berrings. i will be working in outside sales.

pnplawn
11-13-2007, 12:08 AM
Quote[/b] (moseley creek @ Nov. 12 2007,9:59)]i'm not keepin it it's going.
i cannot keep convincing everyone my ex is crazy, i should not even have to.
it is also crazy to work as hard as i do.
this is not just some job offer, they have been wanting me for some time due to my knowledge of hydrolic steups as well as berrings. i will be working in outside sales.
I do think you should weigh your options. Before you sell all your equipment. Give this some thought......... What seems good on the out side may not be good on the inside. Why you keep bringing up your EX? Do all the people in the County know you and him? I mean there are plenty of customers you can get with out them knowing you or your EX. This EX thing is startingn to seem like a crutch to me. Get over it move on, If these people you are refering to think one way or the other, dont talk to them mow there yard just get new customers.

Steve
11-13-2007, 02:44 AM
Quote[/b] ]Taking this job will gain me 2 things. Steady income all year long and more time with my kids. They are only this age once.

Well I am very happy for you. You know what's best for you. http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif Keep us posted on how things go.

moseley creek
11-13-2007, 09:14 AM
Quote[/b] (pnplawn @ Nov. 13 2007,1:08)]I do think you should weigh your options. Before *you sell all your equipment. Give this some thought......... What seems good on the out side may not be good on the inside. Why you keep bringing up your EX? Do all the people in the County know you and him? I mean * there are plenty of customers you can get with out them knowing you or your EX. This EX thing is startingn to seem like a crutch to me. Get over it move on, If these people you are refering to think one way or the other, dont talk to them mow there yard just get new customers.
Why so negitive Rodman? Bring a bit of positive in. The local part of my county consists of 5 or 6 families. So yes he can get to just about everyone, but that is besides the point. I need to have sability for my kids with a steady income every month. Call it a crutch if you want but till you walk where I've been walkin you just have no idea.

Now I posted to sell this equipment so lets stop with the negitive and start with some offers.

Steve
11-13-2007, 11:02 AM
Teresa I do hope you keep us posted on how everything goes with your new job.

Have you also posted your equipment on craigslist as well? Or what else are you doing to advertise it?