PDA

View Full Version : Product review and get free equipment?

Steve
10-19-2007, 06:04 PM
We are getting more and more views of GopherHaul now. It's at least a couple of thousand views a day.

If you are interested in getting some equipment for free, why not consider doing a product review? Talk to your local distributor or vendor or manufacturer and ask them if they would give you a product you are looking for, if you did a video review and sent it into us. Then we could air it on GopherHaul.

I bet you could get some free stuff!

If you are interested, let me know!

pnplawn
10-19-2007, 06:08 PM
Im game! I heard alot about the husqvarna commercial edgers. I want to test one. Should I contact the vendor?

Steve
10-19-2007, 06:13 PM
Yea! I would say, contact the local dealer, area rep, distributor, and even the main company.

Leverage the fact that we get thousands of viewers a day! Tell them we speak to lawn care businesses.

I bet you will get some positive interest. If you can walk away with some free equipment, which I do think you can, it will be well worth it.

Let me know how this goes!

I think this is a great opportunity for all of us.

pnplawn
10-19-2007, 06:37 PM
I have contacted Echo and Redmax and Husqvarna and STHL for testing on there Edger's and Blowers.

Steve
10-19-2007, 07:51 PM
Did you contact the local dealers, distributors, manufacturers or how did you choose who to contact?

pnplawn
10-19-2007, 08:00 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Oct. 19 2007,8:51)]Did you contact the local dealers, distributors, manufacturers or how did you choose who to contact?
Sent E-mail to the manufacturers. That would be the best resource. I feel STHL and ECHO and Husqvarna and Redmax is the leading vendors for Commercial Lawn Care Equipment.

Steve
10-19-2007, 08:44 PM
You also might want to consider the local dealers because they have an advertising budget as well and they can do such things. It never hurts to ask http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif

pmblair
10-19-2007, 11:31 PM
I'm DEFINATELY going to look into this next week. I think I'll d/l a couple of the videos directly onto my hard drive along with the viewing stats on each... The more leverage the better when trying to get something like this going.

Thanks for the idea! If I get some stuff, I'll shoot you some video of me working with it... and a commentary on the products for you to include in the following episode.